My whole body hurts......

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/09 10:40 pm - Perry Hall, MD
Who told me I could play football?  Just because you lose weight does NOT make you "in shape"!  That's for sure!  

Anyway, today I didn't even want to get out of bed.  I feel like doing nothing.  I had to give myself a "pep talk" so I don't spiral out of control.  It's a battle I go through a lot.  At the drop of a hat, I could be right back where I started.  I know some of you can relate.....

We cannot let that happen people!!!! 

panhead58fl
on 8/24/09 2:14 am - Barboursville, WV
You are absolutely correct. I tell every one that asks me about surgery that it is permanent life style changes.

The best thing is to get up and get moving. The best thing for me is usually walking. Where I work we have a wellness program and part of it is a yearly walking program. The company allows us to take a 15 minute break instead of 10 if you choose to walk. I walk a mile twice a day and 2 miles on my lunch break. Some times when I am sore in the morning by the time I punch out I am all good. I use to under estimate what a good brisk walk would do.

pan head
(deactivated member)
on 8/24/09 5:49 am - Perry Hall, MD
Thanks.  Yeah...that's what everyone keeps saying.  I think that excatly what I'm going to do tonight.  Talk a nice walk and get these joints stretched.  We have another practice Sat.  oh boy!  I'm screwed!  Lol.  :-)
Most Active