More To Come...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/23/09 6:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
So when I was in California last week I had a Profesional Photographer hook up some photos... There are TONS of good ones to post, and I will get them up soon, I am going to be making calendars to send out to the folks who donate or contribute to my huge swim next year from Spain to Africa. Learn more at www.swimfromobesity.com Anyways.... Here's the first one he sent me...(The high res ones are coming, this one is still low res)
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Darrell H.
on 8/23/09 7:53 am - Sinton, TX
That is a great pic Dan. How are things going for next weekend. I am so excited for you.

You will have to tell me a good place to get an 11 mile run in the Arlington area. October 10 I will be over there for my wife's family reunion. I want to make sure I get my long run in that week as Rock and Roll San Antonio will be a month after the reunion.

Again, awesome pic!!!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/23/09 7:56 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yeah we can meet up and get that 10 miler knocked out on Trinity River Trails...Keep me posted! I will need a good run for Longhorn half!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 8/23/09 10:35 am
Cool picture Dan.

Good luck with next weekends race.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active