Good Morning...

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/14/09 10:26 pm, edited 8/15/09 1:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

It's 5:20am this wonderful Saturday morning and I am ready to roll... I am about to set out on the longest ride of my life... 120 miles of beautiful open road down the awesome coastline of Southern California. I am riding from near LA down to San Diego and back, and am tapping my feet with excitement as the first signs of morning sun are about to be upon me. Last night my wife and I went out and celebrated our 10 year Anniversary!!! We have been together since we were 16, here we are 34 years old, 3 kids, great health, and so many tremendous blessings in my life, including all of my friends here on the E & F board! I will be thinking about all of you, my family, and every step I have taken to leave Obesity in the analogs of the life of Dan Benintendi. This is my last BIG training day before taper for Ironman Louisville, KY, and I am truly excited to go there and do ya'll proud. I am also VERY excited to be riding in So Cal. Life is so good, I am so blessed, and I will catch-up with you all on the flip side of this 8-9 hour training day... (Yes, I have another Half Marathon brick after the 120 mile ride!!!)
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Duane1064
on 8/14/09 10:28 pm - Bloomington, IN
 Have a great ride!  What a neat place to be riding.
Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
saxman007
on 8/15/09 1:10 am - Port Huron, MI
 Guess I missed the post of you going out to CA!!  What a great way to do  120 mile ride but on roads that you DON'T ride everyday!  Have a great, great ride and enjoy the brick (if it's possible to enjoy pain like that, lol).
You're doing great brother, keep it up.  Your set to tear apart Louisville in just a few short weeks!!!!
Sherry_Berry
on 8/15/09 1:39 am - Dacula, GA
Let us know how your legs hold up on the brick. Good work, champ!
Waterwench
on 8/15/09 2:39 am - portland, OR
Wow!! Have fun on your awesome ride! Riding someplace new is always a thrill, and you have come so far in your fitness journey, just remember how amazing you are!!
mcarthur01
on 8/15/09 2:42 am - Cumming, GA
awesome awesome awesome.... i did 35 miles today and was happy, can't imagine what 120 would be like, and then 120 in such great environs.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Sherry_Berry
on 8/15/09 4:07 am - Dacula, GA
When I start riding again I'll let you know. We can hang out.
mcarthur01
on 8/15/09 4:54 am - Cumming, GA
cool!
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

MacMadame
on 8/16/09 12:12 am - Northern, CA
Sounds like fun!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active