Thursday workouts

Darrell H.
on 8/13/09 9:56 am - Sinton, TX
Had a 30 minute recovery run scheduled for today. I ran that on treadmill at 5.2 for an 11:18 pace. Then I went to the pool for some drill work to help with breathing. Did that for about 30 minutes as well. I am enjoying club membership!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Serenity08
on 8/13/09 10:35 am - NH
 33 minutes of running and 60 of walking today for me.  
The running was part of an outdoor run I mapped out today - a 5k distance - I did it in 38 1/2 minutes which is my best time so far.  

Serenity

Linn D.
on 8/13/09 11:04 am - Missoula, MT
Early morning spin class for me.  Nothing extra today besides getting my fingernails done to match my toenails for the big race Sunday.  Tapering is difficult...

I can hardly believe it, but the last race I did was a tri in April!  No running races all summer.  I hope I can remember what to do!

Linn
DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/13/09 1:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I arrived in California today with my bike in tow! I ran 12.75 miles in 1:57:45. Gearing up for a 5k swim in the morning and 120 mile ride with 1.2 marathon brick on saturday
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 8/13/09 1:59 pm, edited 8/13/09 1:59 pm
Where are you in California?
Are you here for a race?

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/14/09 7:30 am - Fort Worth, TX
Nah bro.... Just visiting family here in the OC.... Have a huge workout tomorrow, can't wait to ride 100+ milesalong the ocean!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 8/13/09 1:58 pm
6 mile run today!

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

saxman007
on 8/13/09 2:08 pm - Port Huron, MI
 2700 yards in the pool!!! Only took about 70 minutes or so.  Got to cut down that suck wind time, lol
2.5 mile run on the track -- 1 lap I did in under 7 minute/mile, funny thing is I was shooting for 8/mile, lol.  Gonna start running with the cross country kids next week, say a prayer for me you all!!
MacMadame
on 8/13/09 5:34 pm - Northern, CA
Thurs. night ride. 90 min and about 19 mi. Today we did our normal "Hilly" route and I did the full route and not the modified one with less hills. Whee!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

mcarthur01
on 8/13/09 11:58 pm - Cumming, GA
rest day for me... rode for 38 miles on Wednesday....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active