Wednesday's Workout!

Jenni123
on 8/12/09 10:45 am - orlando, FL
 Got my 16 minute mile in.  I usually do two miles but I got a pretty bad cramp so I stopped at a mile and just did my weight training.  Legs & Abs today.   
Linn D.
on 8/12/09 11:50 am - Missoula, MT
Did a 47-minute run this morning (had to finish the song): 8 min at 6.7, 2 min at 7.0 for the first 40 then up to 7.1 and 7.5 for the last 7.  Total miles: 5.2.  Good run.  Used a newer pair of shoes today that I generally don't and discovered no knee pain.  Looks like it's time for another pair.

Followed that up with 900 yd swim.  First part didn't feel so good, but ended up fine.  I guess I'll taper the rest of the week.

Linn
Duane1064
on 8/12/09 12:20 pm - Bloomington, IN
 I went to the gym right after work and did one mile of interval training on the treadmill and a complete upper body workout.  When my wife got off work we went to the trail and did a five mile walk.  We did 3.5 miles one minute under the 15 minute per mile maximum pace required by the half-marathon we're training for.  We finished up with 1.5 miles at a more leisurely pace.  All in all, 6 miles and a complete upper body workout.
Duane 

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/13/09 1:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
15 minute warm up on the bike.... 25 mile ride average 20.4mph into the wind.... 15 minute cool down...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active