Monday's workout!!!

Darrell H.
on 8/10/09 8:42 am, edited 8/10/09 8:55 am - Sinton, TX
I officially started my Rock and Roll San Antonio 1/2 Marathon training today. The training plan I am on called for an easy jog for 30 minutes at an 11:40 pace. I am getting better at finding these slower paces, unfortunately now I am having trouble finding the faster paces when i need to. lol

I did the workout at the track and I never can stop in the middle of the track so I completed the last lap (number 11 for 2.75 miles) at 31:17 for a pace of 11:22.5

I felt really good and wasnt tired at all. i wanted to keep going, but I am going to follow the plan. Tomorrow calls fro 30 minutes of cross training. I will probably get on the bike.

Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Jenni123
on 8/10/09 9:22 am - orlando, FL
 Saturday & Sunday I did my hour long Zumba class.  Today I did weight training (arms) and 2 miles on the treadmill.  I did my 2 miles in 33.5 minutes.  My time is improving slowly but it is improving.  The last 2 weeks I have worked out 5 times each week.  I beat my goal of making it to the gym 4 times a week so I am impressed with myself :-).  I walk/run & weight train twice a week and Zumba twice a week.  Sometimes I also swim but really would like to find time to add swimming into my regular workout schedule.  Not sure when I would fit it in though.  We will see.
Serenity08
on 8/10/09 10:13 am - NH
 I had an easy workout today planned - did 45 minutes of walking at 3.5 mph on the treadmill.  I ran/walked hard 6 miles on Saturday and 7 miles on Sunday.  Tomorrow I want to go back to running on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Serenity

Jenni123
on 8/10/09 11:12 am - orlando, FL
 I look forward to the day when 3.5 miles on the treadmill is an easy workout :-) and when I can run for 30 minutes straight.
PplAmanda
on 8/10/09 12:37 pm - Benton, AR
I biked 4 miles and then did an hour long dance class.

This morning I did weights for the upper body.
Most Active