POST HERE NOW!!!!!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/7/09 10:13 am, edited 8/7/09 10:16 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ha... Made you look! So, instead of just puting down what you did after your workouts this weekend, lets post up right now what we are planning to do for excercise this weekend and then comment on how we did at completing our goals. Let's make this a weekend of attaining our goals. I am saying this as much to myself as I am to you guys because I have a really tough day tomorrow... will be my most grueling day of training by far in my life....

3000 Meter Open Water Swim

100 Mile Bike ride

13.1 Mile Brick

Wish me luck... Post up... Let's get after it this weekend!!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Serenity08
on 8/7/09 10:49 am - NH
 I want to get in some outside running tomorrow and walking as well - would like to get in at least 90 minutes of exercise tomorrow.

Sunday - I plan on running/walking the second half of the half marathon course I'm signed up for in November- so at I'm aiming for 2 hours on Sunday.
Serenity

Markrb
on 8/7/09 10:59 am - MA
I plan on taking a moderate to strenuous 5 mile hike up a local mountain with some friends tomorrow morning, then hopefully a 25-30 mile bike after that.

Sunday I plan to lift some weights and usually do a spin class. Hopefully I can find time for an outside run.

Best of luck Dan, are you training for a full Ironman?
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/7/09 11:03 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yes..... I am doing Ironman Louisville, KY in 23 days!!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Darrell H.
on 8/7/09 11:38 am - Sinton, TX
OK I have my 3rd and final tri of 2009 tomorrow morning 35 miles away in Corpus Christi. It is a super mini sprint tri for beginners that my tri coach hosts. I am going to make specific goals and compete more in this one than I did with my 1st 2 tris.

Swim 200 meter pool swim goal is less than 5:30
10 K bike less than 19 minutes
2k run less than 12 min.

I also will have time goals on transition since T1 has been one of the worse parts of my 1st 2 tris.
T1 less than 1:15 ( I plan on riding bike and running without socks)
T2 less than  :40

If I meet these goals I should make it in 38:25.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Darrell H.
on 8/7/09 11:39 am - Sinton, TX
Get after it tomorrow Dan.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Seht
on 8/7/09 2:48 pm
I have a 6 mile run some time this weekend.  I may head up to the site of my 1/2 marathon and run 6 miles on that course.

A friend of mine is in town.. He used to coach one of the highschool swim teams.  He offered to get into the pool with me and do some training.  So that is the plan for Sunday.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 8/7/09 4:25 pm - Northern, CA
I'm still resting my knee. So I'm going to do the bike part of our bike-run-bike workout with my "New to the Sport" group, but not the run tomorrow and then my sprint race on Sunday.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Cassie W.
on 8/7/09 8:56 pm
Saturday's a rest day for me.  I'll get in a few laps in the hotel pool just to relax.  Sunday will be a 14-16 mile run.  I'm only scheduled for 14, but ne of the ladies I run with is planning a 16, I'll proabably tag along for the extra two.

Good luck with that workout today Dan.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Duane1064
on 8/7/09 11:24 pm - Bloomington, IN
I woke up early, got my wife out of bed also.  We went and walked 3.5 miles before I had to go to work.  My right knee is stiff and a little swolen from running too much yesterday.

I'm at work now and am on call this weekend.  If I can get out of the Hosp. at a reasonable time I'm going to go to the gym and do a full body workout and one hour of cardio. of some type.

I'd like to get in another 3.5 to 5 miles tonight on the trail just before dark and after it cools down a little bit....if I don't get called back into the Hosp.

I HATE BEING ON CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duane

"Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."
I run for those who can't or won't.  I run because I once was one of those people.         
Most Active