I am LOVING this war wound!!!

Darrell H.
on 8/6/09 12:19 pm - Sinton, TX
I was told this past weekend at my tri that I am officially a triathlete/runner. I didnt know what it was, but my toenail on my 2nd toe on my right foot just "died a couple weeks ago. I didnt know what I had done to it. I felt a little pressure one day and that was all. When i was in a tri bike shop in Austin talking to the owner, I saw he had the same thing and I told him "Oh so you did something to your toe nail too." (He had the same thing on the same toe) He said yeah, it just happens sometimes when you run long distances. This floored me. I didnt have a clue. i was so proud of this "injury." He said he had plenty. He was a high school and college track phenom and was about 10 seconds away from qualifying for the olympics in the steeplechase. He has competed in several triathlons including several Ironman races. I was proud to officially be a runner!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Seht
on 8/6/09 1:45 pm
Woo Hoo, wear that war wound with pride.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/6/09 6:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Did you ask your wife to kiss your Nub for good luck... LOL

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active