Dan & Curt @ Steelhead.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/1/09 2:49 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Dan finished the swim in 37:28  & bike in 2:53:14 at 19.4 mph pace .... AWESOME JOB!!!

Curt finished the swim in 43:40  & bike in 3:35:32 .... GREAT EFFORT DUDE!!!!

These guys are tearing it up and the run result should post shortly. Go get em guys!!!!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/1/09 5:43 am - Fort Worth, TX
Dan Finished In 6:38:02 WAY TO GO BUDDY!!!!!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Linn D.
on 8/1/09 5:56 am - Missoula, MT
Dan, 

What are their bib numbers? 
DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/1/09 5:58 am - Fort Worth, TX
Curt is 1238   and Dan was 1586

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

saxman007
on 8/1/09 6:25 am - Port Huron, MI
Hey all, had a great time out there. Just looked up my results: swim 37:28, bike 2:53:14, run 3:00:13. Swim/bike felt great. Had major cramps and blisters that killed my run. Posting this from my iPhone a report will come later tonight. Had probably the funniest stupid moment that I'll fill u on later. Gotta go eat now!!
Elisa K.
on 8/1/09 6:56 am - Lumberton, NJ
Yah Dan and Curt!!  Way to go!! 
DANCBJAMMIN
on 8/1/09 7:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
Curt just finished in 7:38:08 WAY TO GO!!!! Congrats to Dan and Curt who are 70.3 finishers now... Welcome to the club and now you understand how there is nothing that compares to completing an M-Dot event....It's a wonderful thing. Rest up and look forward to the race reports!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Sherry_Berry
on 8/1/09 8:17 am - Dacula, GA
Great Jobs Dan & Curt!!! What does it feel like to have completed your first m-dot events!

Hey-when you handed your trakker back in did they say anything about WHY it didn't work?
Mifiremedic
on 8/1/09 8:49 am - MI
I'm home now as well. The Ironman 70.3 experience was out of this world. I had no expectations, other than to finish, but I had some times in mind.

How does it feel to finally complete a 70.3? It hurts. This is by far the most challenging thing I've EVER done. Harder than anything I did in the military, harder than any fire I've fought.

This Ironman 70. certainly showed where my weaknesses are. Happy with the swim. Bike went okay, couldnt get my heart rate down, and couldnt get anything down. My gut never felt half way decent until about mile marker 5 on the run. The last 18 miles or so was brutal, mainly because of the wind, but had some bikes issues, and feeling weak because of decreased food/liquid intake.

Report to come,probably later.

Thanks for everybodys supprt. Oh yeah, what a great way to spend my 40th birthday.

Curt
jon1970
on 8/1/09 2:01 pm
Awesome job guys!

Most Active