Thursday workouts

mcarthur01
on 7/29/09 11:51 pm - Cumming, GA
did 55 minutes of weights (back, bi, shoulders), 65 minutes on the stairmaster (310 floors), and then an easy 1000 meters in the pool.  i really need to get more swimming time in, i've been dreading the pool lately due to how excrutiatingly boring its been to swim laps.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Linn D.
on 7/30/09 2:38 am - Missoula, MT
Thursday has become brick day.  Spin class then to the TM.  Did the 5k this am in 26:13!  Have I mentioned lately that it's fun when the runs are good?  

Linn 
Cassie W.
on 7/30/09 9:48 am
Linn,  nice 5K time!

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Linn D.
on 7/30/09 12:16 pm - Missoula, MT
Thanks Cassie.  Not sure if I can do it on the ground, but certainly getting faster, and feeling good.

Linn
Seht
on 7/30/09 4:17 am
it's supposed to be a 4 mile run tonight, but right now all I want to do is crawl back into bed.
I should be getting over this cold, but now it feels like it's progressing to something else or I have caught the flu.

I hope it's just a finnicky stomach and not a stomach virus.

I hope everyone else has a great workout today.  Good luck to everyone prepping for events this weekend.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Darrell H.
on 7/30/09 5:38 am - Sinton, TX
Easy 1.5 mile today for taper at 9:48 pace. Driving to Austin tomorrow morning to pick up race packet then heading to New Braunfels and the race site to drive the bike course and run course. I am getting pretty excited.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Cassie W.
on 7/30/09 9:48 am
Good luck Sunday!

Cassie

Hawgman
on 7/30/09 5:40 am - TX
Five mile run this morning with my new Garmin watch.

Pretty cool technology!
Jenni123
on 7/30/09 7:07 am - orlando, FL
 One hour of Zumba.  Heading out in a few.
Cassie W.
on 7/30/09 9:49 am
5.5 mile run today, a little lethargic with the humidity.

Cassie

Most Active