Sports Beans

Seht
on 7/29/09 1:38 am
I'm thinking of making the trip over to the jelly belly factory again for the sports beans.
I have been experimenting with different food sources during my workouts and this so far has been the least irritating.  I'll probably head over either this weekend, or the following friday.

Most of you probably still have plenty of beans left, but I thought I would throw it out there and see if anyone needed or wanted more.  Like last time, there is no guarantee what flavor they will have in stock and these are the seconds (2 or more beans stuck together etc.)  Same great taste, they just can't sell them in their retail packaging when they aren't perfect. 

Last time I picked them up they were $2.00 per pound I believe, I don't anticipate there having been any change.  Shipping should be a little less than last time.  A friendly postal worker showed me a much cheaper way to ship.  I will be adding delivery confirmation, because the post office destroyed one of my packages and and I ended up having to ship a second order.  Then a couple days later what was left of the original package was returned to my door.    

Small flat envelope holds 2-3 pounds of the beans $4.95 shipping
Small box holds probably hold 6-8 pounds of the beans maybe more $10.35
Large box hold s lifetime supply (just kidding) I don't know how many it would hold, but I bet I could probably get 20+ pounds of beans in there.  $13.95
couple dollars for the delivery confirmation.

Those of you that ordered before can certainly see that it is cheaper this way.  I wish the first person at the post office had told me about this when I asked them about the cheapest way to ship.  It would have saved everyone some money.

http://www.jellybelly.com/shop/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID= 72667

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

panhead58fl
on 7/29/09 1:29 pm - Barboursville, WV
sent a PM
Serenity08
on 7/30/09 10:26 am - NH
 I'll take some more as well as I will need to step up my running program.  I officially committed to doing a half marathon in just over 3 months!
Serenity

Seht
on 7/30/09 11:59 am
how much do you want Serenity?

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Serenity08
on 7/31/09 10:56 am - NH
 I sent you a PM this afternoon.  A couple bags for me and possibly for a friend as well.

Thanks!
Serenity

Most Active