Tuesday Workout?

wjoegreen
on 7/28/09 3:13 am - Colonial Heights, VA
I jogged 2.75 mi at lunch in 33 mins.  Not record setting but I am excited I am getting faster.

Its also exciting to see all the recent race results, upcoming races folks are tapering for and the wave of new faces posting.
Joe Green 
Colonial Heights VA
[email protected]
Seht
on 7/28/09 3:17 am
3.5 mile run scheduled for tonight.  Goal is to reduce my time over last weeks run.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 7/28/09 5:07 am - Cumming, GA
gave my aching legs a break today... i think they are planning on baking me cookies to thank me :)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Teri S.
on 7/28/09 5:11 am - Southeastern, IN

C25K Week 2 Day 1

I was supposed to start Week 3 - but decided that doing Week 2 over would be more beneficial - last week I was out of breath a lot. So hopefully doing Week 2 over will help?

I ran at 5.2 mph, and walked at 4.2

For all of  you that has done C25K - what did you do on your "rest" days? Did you do nothing? I have been walking on my rest days, just wanted input from all you experts!

Teri

Teri
Seht
on 7/28/09 6:21 am
Weights, or stationary bike or swimming
Try to give each muscle group a day to recover between working them in the same sets of exercises.  They need time to rebuild.

Good plan on the c25k, they recommend doing stages over if you have a hard time with any of them.  Remember it's not a race.  You aren't competing against anyone to get to your 5k goal.  Right now 5k is the goal.  Good work!

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Darrell H.
on 7/28/09 7:50 am - Sinton, TX
I typically did some type of resistance training such as weights. Iloved the C2 5K though. Good decision on doing week 2 again. There is no rush when you change your lifestyle for life. Dare Greatly!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Markrb
on 7/28/09 6:27 am - MA
I ran 4 miles today in 43 minutes. I want  to get faster and I think a visit to the treadmill to do some speed work is needed. I hate the treadmill.

I could go to the track, but it seems unless I have something driving me I don't move.

304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Darrell H.
on 7/28/09 7:48 am, edited 7/28/09 7:51 am - Sinton, TX

I swam a mile for the 1st time today. Now not all at once. I swam 16x100meters with 40 seconds rest between laps. Supposed to taper this week, but I felt good and wanted to get in some laps.

My wife suprised me and we are packing the truck to go to the lake, so I will be able to swim in open water for the 1st time. Everytime I planned on going, something always came up. So I will swim then picnic with the family.

Get out there and Dare Greatly!!!

Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Jenni123
on 7/28/09 8:21 am - orlando, FL
 I dragged today at the gym.  I did arms (weight training) but only 1 mile on the treadmill instead of 2.  I pushed myself really hard yesterday so paid for it today.  Tomorrow is a rest day and Thursday Zumba.  I probably will not run again until Sunday or Monday.
Linn D.
on 7/28/09 10:01 am - Missoula, MT
Spin class this morning.  Thought about swimming also, but caught up in conversation and the nex****er class started.  Oh well, probably tomorrow.

Linn 
Most Active