Triathlete eye candy

Seht
on 7/28/09 3:09 am
I saw this and thought it was pretty funny.
I never would have thought to compile this list

http://www.everymantri.com/everyman_triathlon/hottest-triath letes.html

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Mifiremedic
on 7/28/09 6:07 am - MI
Of this list, I would say Desiree Ficker without a doubt. However, never mind. ha ha
kypdurran
on 7/28/09 10:34 am - Baton Rouge, LA

I met Pip Taylor at Wildflower.  She's smokin' hot and she's got that kick ass Australian accent to boot!   I've also met Amanda Lavato at a race last year and she's a beauty too.  

I wonder why I didn't make the hottest male triathletes this year?  There must be some mistake?  Heh heh.  :)

Sherry_Berry
on 7/28/09 10:48 am - Dacula, GA
Allz I gotta say is Michael Lovato is not only HAWT, but is funny as hell! I had the pleasure of meeting him at our Team Trakkers dinner at Rev3.
saxman007
on 7/28/09 12:33 pm - Port Huron, MI
If I ever get to be passed by any of these fine woman I think you'll be able to see it in heart rate monitor -- it'll be the spot were I'm spiking at 99% of max trying to keep up with them 
Seht
on 7/28/09 12:45 pm
I'd probably set a new personal record trying to keep up, then immediately collapse and die.

Actually they would probably pass me by so fast, I'd never get a chance to realize who they were.

Scott

Sherry_Berry
on 7/29/09 4:02 am - Dacula, GA
heh. More likely that they lap you. pros get the advantage of starting first.

I admire Desiree Ficker. She's the only pro I know with huge tits. Gives big boobed ladies like me hope. The rest have small boobies.
Seht
on 7/29/09 4:06 am
The last one I was at it was almost like getting lapped.  All of the transition areas were in the same spot.  So as I was getting out of the water, the elite group was finishing the bike and heading out for the run.  That was a bit demoralizing.  hahahah

Scott

Most Active