Monday Workouts

Linn D.
on 7/20/09 1:28 pm - Missoula, MT
I realize many of you take Monday as a day off after races or long runs/rides, but I didn't.  After spending the weekend digging dirt in the sun (volunteering at a gold panning attraction at a ghost town) and camping, I was really tired but figured I better at least do 30 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.  It was a good little run and I made it 3.45 miles.  

Anybody else on this fine Monday?

Linn
Elisa K.
on 7/20/09 9:37 pm - Lumberton, NJ
I take jazz on Monday nights.  What a great workout!!  The first half of the class is stretching, butt, ab exercises, and the second half is actually dance.  I always leave the class drenched with sweat, and wake up on Tuesday with sore abs and butt - LOL!!
Sherry_Berry
on 7/20/09 10:17 pm - Dacula, GA
5k walk
mcarthur01
on 7/21/09 1:04 am - Cumming, GA
I did an inside workout yesterday... 36 minutes of weights (back, shoulder, bi), then 65 minutes on the stairmaster, 22 minutes on the elliptical, and a 12 minute brisk walk on the TM to cool down...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 7/21/09 3:16 am - Fort Worth, TX
2000M easy swim....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Vicki PNW
on 7/21/09 12:40 pm
Got a cure for Monday blues?

1 hour Group Power class, a barbell exercise program.
15 minutes on dreadmill.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
15 minutes on stationary bike.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active