TGIF Workouts!

Linn D.
on 7/17/09 3:26 am - Missoula, MT
Since I'm going to be gone for the weekend without any good options for a good workout, I thought I'd try for a longer-ish run.  Made it 5 miles this morning with tired legs, so I was happy enough with that.  I only ran at 6.6, but that was good enough for me today.  What's on the docket for everyone else?

Linn
saxman007
on 7/17/09 3:45 am - Port Huron, MI
 Did a 12 mile ride with a student -- no real work for me but I gave him a workout, lol.  
Had a beautiful 1 mile OWS today.  Going up into the current not the best but it worked.  Coming down I only did recovery strokes 3 times and one of those was because I was scrapping the sand bar!  Felt incredible -- really, really incredible.  The HIM will go with the current and I believe it will be about like what we did today -- slight current but enough to help/make you feel a little stronger.
Gonna do some hill repeats on the bike later today -- I'll update with that pain
Sherry_Berry
on 7/17/09 9:48 am - Dacula, GA
I did a 3 mile walk today. The bigger my belly gets, the slower I go. Call me turtle.
DANCBJAMMIN
on 7/17/09 1:14 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Linn,

Today I took my family and some freinds down to the lake to #1 get my swim workout done, #2 to splash around with the kids, #3 roast hot dogs and enjoy a nice afternoon. I ended up swimming exactly 3000Meters Straight. My time was 52:27 for 2 miles and I am happy with that. Have a great weekend Linn and will see you on the flip side....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active