Monday Workouts

mcarthur01
on 7/5/09 11:52 pm - Cumming, GA
Did 35 minutes of weights (back, bi, shoulders), then a 5 mile run outside in about 47 minutes, then a nice slow 1200 meters in the pool

next...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 7/6/09 1:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
2500M swim with Master's....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Kevin A.
on 7/6/09 2:53 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
1 hour upper body workout!! Chest,back, shoulders, abs and arms!!

Next..
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/09 3:09 am - Eastern, PA
After a two-week break for final prep / wedding / recovery, I'm back with a vengeance today.

I did 3 max incline miles on the treadmill in 45 minutes befopre work, then just wrapped up an hour with the free weights.

PS- Hey mcarthur01, I still owe you a reply. Things got a little hairy around here for the last month or so.
Linn D.
on 7/6/09 10:12 am - Missoula, MT
Today was an easy 30-minute run.  Somewhere around 3.3 miles.

Linn 
victoria R.
on 7/6/09 11:20 am - goose creek, SC
1 hour power pump class
1 hour tread n shed class on treadmill

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

saxman007
on 7/6/09 12:12 pm - Port Huron, MI
Did the Monday night group ride tonight.  Only have 3 more times I get to do that, which is too bad there's some good people in the group.  The goal was to hang with the 'A' group and I was able to do it tonight!  I'm still pumped from it -- the first 10 miles we averaged between 20-22 mph but once the group split and the sprints started the pedal went to the metal.  The averages are around 24 with a couple miles @  26.  Felt good the whole way through and did a couple of short pulls.  
Sherry_Berry
on 7/6/09 12:39 pm - Dacula, GA
Sherry did NOTHING today. I'm a little peeved. The furniture delivery folks were exactly SIX hours late. That meant that I sat around all day waiting for them. That also meant the hubby had to miss our first baby class. No tip for them!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 7/6/09 3:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I went to the gym this evening for a smooth base run.... 6.2 miles in 55:20 at avg pace of 6.6MPH. Heart rate stayed below 141 the whole run. Have a good night ya'll...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 7/6/09 3:03 pm
3.5 mile run tonight.  Time for a shower and bed.

Night everyone

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active