Wednesday Workouts...

Linn D.
on 6/24/09 5:35 am - Missoula, MT
Made it to they gym earlier today and got in 4 miles at 6.7.  Felt decent for a change...  It sure seems harder getting BACK into shape after a lapse than it was to get into shape to begin with!

My goggles were stolen back in April and I haven't gotten any new ones yet.  I should do that today so I can swim after spin class tomorrow.

Linn
DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/24/09 6:41 am - Fort Worth, TX
Sounds awesome.... Good to see you posting again. I swam 2000M today. 600M warm up Main set  6 x 200 Pull Bouy & paddles,  200 cool down. Have a good one....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Cassie W.
on 6/24/09 10:16 am
I missed tri training today because I worked late.  So, I got in a 60-minute spin class, followed by a 2-mile run on the treadmill.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Darrell H.
on 6/24/09 10:22 am, edited 6/24/09 10:23 am - Sinton, TX
Easy 30 minute bike ride for taper week. Winds sustained at 15 with gusts to 20 (I sure thought those 20mph gusts were more sustained than the 15) Took it as easy  as I could having that much wind, but made up for it on the way back. Actually had a max speed of 27.8 on flatland. This is a lot for me with any wind. I went 7.59 miles for an avg speed of 13.9. I have an easy jog in the morning. Sure hope I dont lose any fitness or endurance taking it easy like this week.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Vicki PNW
on 6/24/09 11:34 am
1 hour Group Power class, a barbell program with exercises similar to weight lifters on TV.  Leader said, "GOOD JOB!" with a ^5 after class!
10 minutes on elliptical.
1 hour power-walking around neighborhood.  Weather: sunny with temps in the 80s.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

mcarthur01
on 6/24/09 11:37 am - Cumming, GA
rest day for me... my legs sure needed it....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

levittown_loser
on 6/24/09 9:18 pm - Levittown, PA
Had a 5k race - 1000+ runners.  I made the mistake of not getting far enough forward in the crowd and spent the first mile fighting for room to run faster!   ugh.

I went for a 3.21 mile run.

Tom went for a 3.21 mile run. According to the Nike+ Running Monitor the run took 25 minutes and 50 seconds and was done at an average pace of 8:02 per mile.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Michelle B.
on 6/25/09 12:36 am - Augusta, ME
I had my first spin class.  Boy was that tough but I had a blast.  Cant wait for the next one!!!!

Consult weight 235   / Day of Surgery 191   / Current 133 / Goal 125

Most Active