Bike is now good to go

Darrell H.
on 6/24/09 5:18 am - Sinton, TX
There was nothing major wrong with the wheel, just a loose spoke. I didnt know you had to keep an eye on those things. duh, I also bought those adaptors as well as 3 new CO2 cartidges that hopefully I dont have to use anytime soon. Now I just have to quit being so dang nervous and negative wondering what else is going to go wrong. lol

I guess I am just getting really excited. Cant wait till Sunday.

Thanks all of you for your advice and suggestions.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Seht
on 6/25/09 1:19 am
Everything can go wrong, but it won't.  You will have a great day and enjoy it. 

I'm not sure about your triathlon, but if you do have a bike problem, there is usually a support tent at my local events.  One of the local bike shops is there to help with minor problems before the event.  Of course I completely forgot that when I busted the valve on my tire right before the race.  It was like a chicken with his head cut off trying to change the tire in time to start the race with everyone else.

Here is to a great day.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active