Monday's workout!!!

levittown_loser
on 6/22/09 1:28 pm - Levittown, PA

I went for a 4.64 mile run.

Tom went for a 4.64 mile run. According to the Nike+ Running Monitor the run took 40 minutes and 45 seconds and was done at an average pace of 8:47 per mile.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

saxman007
on 6/23/09 2:47 am - Port Huron, MI
 33 mile Monday-night ride.  Was putzing along in the back and met a new guy on the ride.  The first 5 miles are nice and light with the whole group staying together. The group normally splits after a 1 mile stretch on a back road -- well this time the group split when we HIT that road.  The guy I was talking with and I both decided we were going to ATTEMPT to hang with the A-group and then had to both react to the sudden sprint/surge & weave our way through the other riders.  We almost caught them at the end of the street but they made the turn and we had to stop for cars.  Ended up doing the next 25 miles with the person who's gonna kick my a$$ in the pool tonight and who did IM Arizona last year.  Enjoyable ride except the last 10-14 miles are into a brutal headwind along the river.  With a larger group it'd be easier, but just the two of us we worked our butts off.
Vicki PNW
on 6/23/09 12:34 pm
Got a cure for Monday blues?

10 minutes on elliptical.
1 hour Group Power class, a barbell program with exercises similar to weight lifters on TV.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active