Monday's workout!!!

Scott William
on 6/22/09 1:38 am

With school out and limited time to workout I did 20 minutes on the stairmaster while my fiancee watched my son.  Didn't even have time to stretch until I got home.

What did you do?

Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Elisa K.
on 6/22/09 1:47 am - Lumberton, NJ

I am starting dance class again tonight!!  I took the last year off, but I really missed it.  So, it is Adult Jazz for me tonight.  I will probably be really sore tomorrow!  We'll see if I have any flexibility left - LOL!!

Linn D.
on 6/22/09 1:53 am - Missoula, MT
 I'm working at getting back in my old shape since not doing much of anything the last month of school.  Anyway, managed an easy 30-minute run on the tread.

I'm going to try to post more often.  Somehow it helps keep me accountable...

Tracking that STUPID RACE yesterday made me really want to DO IT especially since it's so close to home.  Got to get it going if I'm going to be able to.

Linn
Joanne C.
on 6/22/09 2:09 am - N Richland Hills, TX
I'm still working the Couch to 5K.

This morning was: 5 minute warm up walk. 90 seconds of jogging, 90 seconds of walking. 3 minutes of jogging, 3 minutes of walking. Another 90 seconds of jogging, 90 seconds of walking. And another 3 minutes of jogging, 3 minutes of walking.

Today: during my lunch time will be walking, probably a mile, maybe a mile and a half.

Tonight: I rest.
Revised to Realize Band
after hiatal hernia 7/27/10

http://frozenblackbananas.blogspot.com

Seht
on 6/22/09 3:15 am
Tonight is masters swimming.
I might try to get there early enough to do some lap grinding as well.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 6/22/09 3:44 am - Cumming, GA
light day in the gym (i only had 4 hours of sleep last night), 38 minutes of weights (chest/tri), 38 minutes on the stationary bike (with 6 one minute sprints in the middle section), and then 38 minutes on the stairmaster.  i skipped the swim today due to exhaustion....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

katrn05
on 6/22/09 8:07 am - Troy, MI

I stayed at my parents' house over the weekend because of various family activities involving relatives coming in from out of state. I walked a mile this morning with my mom. We walked Saturday and Sunday also. I came home today and did my upper body strength-training and I'm gonna do the lower body tonight.

Darrell H.
on 6/22/09 8:33 am - Sinton, TX
Today was a total rest day. I did absolutely nothing... except take a 2 hour afternoon nap. My wife is out of town visiting a sick uncle in Lubbock and so I dont even have any honey dos. If I know what is good for me, I better find a couple to do anyways before she returns on Thursday, lol

Taper this week. Start with easy swim tomorrow morning.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Cassie W.
on 6/22/09 9:54 am
Today was a 30-minute swim, followed by 85 minutes of spinning.  It's been a long time since I took a spin class and forgot how much I enjoy it.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

jcheryld
on 6/22/09 10:53 am
400 meter swim during my lunch hour. I'm noticing as I train for the tri that there's so much conflicting info out there. Anyone have any tride and true reputable training sources?
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Most Active