AJ's IM CDA progress..

Linn D.
on 6/21/09 1:55 am - Missoula, MT
 AJ is out of the water!  I:32:14.

I'll be checking periodically since racer #408 is in pharmacy school with me.  He's on the verge of turning pro, I think.

Linn
Linn D.
on 6/21/09 4:34 am - Missoula, MT
 Now he's made it through the first bike split at 2:07:49!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/21/09 6:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
Dude, the wind is friggin HOWLING on that live feed!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Darrell H.
on 6/21/09 7:37 am - Sinton, TX
Any word how he is doing? There isnot an update on the tracker since the 1st bike split.

It does look pretty darn windy. Have I ever told you guys how much I dont like the wind. lol
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
saxman007
on 6/21/09 7:44 am - Port Huron, MI
 Damn Linn, your buddy Geoff is a BEAST!!!  Dear God: swim in 1:00, bike in 5:02:25, and now he's running 6:58/miles.  WOW!!!!  He appears to have a great chance at Kona if he holds on.
AJ is doing great.  Anybody have any idea what kind of time he was hoping for?  Can't wait to read his report.
Linn D.
on 6/21/09 8:29 am - Missoula, MT
 He was at the 70.3 championship in Florida this past November and placed 25th (I think) in his age bracket.  I think he'd really like to do Kona.  He has a new coach now and is doing really well.  The gal that placed 5th at Kona this year (highest US finisher) also got her start here in the local tri club.  Some pretty good athletes.  I'm just too chicken to join.

Linn D.
on 6/21/09 8:33 am - Missoula, MT
 Second bike split is in.  4:06:52.  He's still plugging away at it!  Pace slowed down quite a bit though, so I wonder if he had some bike trouble.

Sherry_Berry
on 6/21/09 8:50 am - Dacula, GA
Are we talking about Geoff Wolf? I just got an email from him the other day. He did 4:46 at his last half IM in Kansas. Had a spot in Clearwater, but had to refuse it bc IM Cozumel was 2 weeks later.

As for AJ, slowing down on this course is normal. CdA is Tough!
Sherry_Berry
on 6/21/09 8:52 am - Dacula, GA
Snort...wrong Geoff. I read above!

Geoff Wolf that I was talking about had gastric bypass a few years back and was on the cover of the OH mag last spring.
Most Active