Sunday Workouts!!

Elisa K.
on 6/21/09 4:03 am - Lumberton, NJ
My hubby and I did a 6.3 mile run with some nice hills.  Luckily, the rain held off.
DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/21/09 5:44 am - Fort Worth, TX
I did a VERY RARE Sunday workout... Ran 6 miles at my target race pace of 8:30 p/ mile, which I did to the second. I am ready for Ironman Buffalo Springs 70.3 in 1 week and counting...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 6/21/09 6:27 am - Cumming, GA
rest day for me.... good luck @ Buffalo Springs...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

MacMadame
on 6/21/09 7:15 am - Northern, CA
I got permission to do a morning bike ride from dh. (Since it's Father's Day). It was supposed to be my long ride of the week but I got a flat tire (bad valve) and that ate up some time and then I really needed to get home so my "long" ride was no longer than my tempo ride. Shoot.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

saxman007
on 6/21/09 7:36 am - Port Huron, MI
 7 mile run -- forgot to start my Garmin for the first 3 miles, then after I dropped my dog off at my house forgot to restart it, lol.  My goal was a nice easy long run.  Thought I had run 8 miles, but map my run lists it as 7:(  My goal was just to keep my pace and HR down and succeeded in both.
Mifiremedic
on 6/21/09 9:52 am - MI
I did a 45 minute recovery bike ride, followed with a brick session of mowing the grass. ha ha..

I feel inspired and empowered to work hard these last few weeks before my HIM. I'm receiving some coaching from a former professional cyclist from my triathlon club with getting more power on the bike. The metabolic testing I did Friday apparently really showed my lack of power on the bike.

In addition I will be working hard to get in the daily protein quota. Plus with my running schedule I'm confident I will be succesful at the August HIM.

Also will be spending the next 5 weeks working on what will settle nicely in my gut.

Sherry_Berry
on 6/21/09 11:48 am - Dacula, GA
I was going to finish painting the nursery today.

Instead I sat on the couch w/7 hours worth of painful gas.

I am happy to report that I farted it out and it did not smell.

Looks like swimmins and paintins for me tomorrow.
Seht
on 6/21/09 4:26 pm
did some spinning today trying to keep the heart rate steady, followed by a little bit of running.  Legs felt pretty good folling the ride.

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Michelle B.
on 6/21/09 10:19 pm - Augusta, ME
Ran 5.5 miles.

Consult weight 235   / Day of Surgery 191   / Current 133 / Goal 125

Cassie W.
on 6/22/09 10:23 am
I ran the 5-mile Summer Sizzle at a 9:52 pace, considerably slower than last year.

Since I ran 7 miles Saturday with my training group, my legs were too fatigued to put in a good showing Sunday.  My partner and I started strong, running 8:35s the first two miles.  Then, we slowed to a nice conversational pace for the last 3.  No PR, but we had fun.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active