Saturday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/20/09 7:04 am, edited 6/20/09 7:08 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

For me, it was my last run through for Buffalo Springs Ironman 70.3 next week. Here's what I did today:

Swim: 300M Warm-up Timed 1000M @ Race Pace 15:52 300M cool down

Bike: 48 Miles @ 21.1 MPH Pace

Run: 4 Miles @ 8:40 pace

I am ready! 

Tomorrow I am going to do a 13.1 mile run and then taper next week...WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TODAY????

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 6/20/09 7:45 am - Northern, CA
Open Water Swim. Up and back at Del Valle Lake for 1.2 miles total. I was determined to go the whole distance and I did, but, man, it kicked my butt. I definitely have some work to do before The Big Kahuna.

I wasn't going to run afterwards, but then I said "what the heck" and did it anyway. Ran 4 miles as fast as I could so I'm counting it as my tempo run for the week.

Then we had a picnic/BBQ because it's our coach's last day before he turns us over to the new guys.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Sherry_Berry
on 6/20/09 8:30 am - Dacula, GA

Helped conduct OWS clinic with my tri club. It was an open clinic, so abotu 75% of the folks were not members.

I told the owner that Sherry is retired from demonstrating dolphin dives until next season. My preggerness is getting in the way. Time to be smart and not dumb.

Anyhoo-I swam about 800M total.

Stuck at the back of the pack w/the noobies and yelled at them to sight and watch where they were going. I guess they're big fans of zig-zagging!

mcarthur01
on 6/20/09 1:14 pm - Cumming, GA
ran 6 miles this morning in 57:58 (9:40 av pace)... http://connect.garmin.com/activity/7332265
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Sherry_Berry
on 6/21/09 12:17 am - Dacula, GA
Will you be at the Peachtree Road Race?
mcarthur01
on 6/21/09 5:11 am - Cumming, GA
not this year.  the registration was closed before i thought that running a 10K would be possible for me.  i am going to try to run it next year.  are you running this year?
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Sherry_Berry
on 6/21/09 8:53 am - Dacula, GA
Yes...this is my 5th. I'll be WALKING most of it. I'll be 6 months preggers.
jcheryld
on 6/20/09 3:04 pm
I ran two miles today after church service. I was going to take this as a rest day since I did my first brick yesterday (tri training) but after meeting the World's Greatest Athlete, Decathlon Olympic Medalist Bryan Clay, I was so pumped, I had to hit the pavement!

Me & Bryan Clay 
In honor of Father's Day weekend, Bryan came to speak at my church and signed autographs after services. What a great champion!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

levittown_loser
on 6/20/09 11:41 pm - Levittown, PA

I went for a 6.79 mile run in the hills of Tyler State Park!

Tom went for a 6.79 mile run. According to the Nike+ Running Monitor the run took 1 hour 0 minutes and 11 seconds and was done at an average pace of 8:51 per mile.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Elisa K.
on 6/21/09 4:00 am - Lumberton, NJ
I was able to get a 5 mile run in before the rain.  I think I need to start building my ark - LOL!!
Most Active