Tuesday Workout....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/15/09 11:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

I hope everyone is well this beautiful morning!!! Let's hear what we did today:

This morning I had a Fartlek run. 15 min jog, 6 x 3minute accelerations to race pace with 90 second recovery, 15 min jog. I ended up doing 5.47 miles in 51:09 at an average pace of 9:08 minute miles. Nothing crazy....

This evening we are having a Master's Open Water Swim down at the lake, and then I have a 90 minute ride with 30 minutes of Hill Repeats included.

LET"S HEAR WHAT YOU DID TODAY....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/09 2:07 am - Maumelle, AR
I'm going to jump in here and try to become a regular instead of a lurker/occasional question poster...

We worked on arms at my fitness bootcamp workout this morning (week 3 of a 5 week program).  I'm concurrently training for a half marathon, but my energy level the last two weeks has been completely shot, so I'm cutting back... it freaks me out a bit, but I think it'll be okay in the long run.  I didn't get to run last night like I planned, so I'm going to run 2 or 3 miles this evening depending on my energy and heat.  The camp instructor says we are doing lower body work tomorrow, ack!
Mifiremedic
on 6/16/09 2:50 am - MI
Well I am stil trying to get back to normal after my 90 mile ride Sunday. I didnt (I know I know) get a chance to do anything yesterday, and my legs were pretty wore out today. Before anyone asks, I had work commitments yesterday, and last night was my wedding anniversary, so it wouldnt have been a good time to skip out on dinner for a run.

I just got done doing 30 minutes on the eliptical here at work. Its amazing how much better my legs feel after working out or at least getting the lactic acid build up out.

I am contemplating doing my first ever Olympic this weekend. I really want to get in an Olympic distance triathlon before my HIM in August. I had planned to do one the second week of July, but was informed were going to Washington D.C. that weekend. So I am having to change my plans, slightly. If I do decide to the Olympic this weekend it will be my 3rd triathlon in 4 weeks, or the way I look at it, my 4th event in the last 4 weeks.

Thanks again for asking

Curt
levittown_loser
on 6/16/09 5:31 am - Levittown, PA
I'm heading to a local park right after work to do some hill work (probably 45 mins) and a light mile run in and out of the park hill area I plan to work at.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

mcarthur01
on 6/16/09 6:06 am - Cumming, GA
gym workout today, my legs are still sore from my run yesterday.  i did 36 minutes of weights (chest/tri), 37 minutes on the bike (with 6 one minute sprints with 2 minutes recovery each in the middle), then 38 minutes on the stairmaster.  since i'm in vegas, i decided on a deep tissue massage later on, wow, that really hurt.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Seht
on 6/16/09 7:17 am
Bike:
WU: 5 minutes easy
MS: 2x2 minutes, 2x3 minutes, 2x2 minutes, 30 seconds rest between reps and 3 minutes rest between sets. These are done at HR high 2 to low 3.
CD: 5 minutes easy

Run:
10 minutes easy off the bike

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Elisa K.
on 6/16/09 9:49 am - Lumberton, NJ

Did a 4.5 mile run after work - I really need to get back on a regular training schedule!!

Vicki PNW
on 6/16/09 1:28 pm
1 hour Group Active class involving 1/3 step, 1/3 free weights, and 1/3 floor exercises.
15 minutes on dreadmill.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
Spelled my dad's wife for a few hours this afternoon.  Accompanied my dad on his walk to/from the end of the block.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 6/16/09 3:40 pm - Northern, CA
AM: BRIC class. We didn't do the abs after but I did run after
PM: Track workout. We worked on form. Ran 1600 easy, 200 R pace, rinse, lather and repeat.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/16/09 11:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Don't you lather then rinse?  Me no Likey Soapy Crack!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Most Active