Are you on Athlinks? Join us!

levittown_loser
on 6/13/09 10:44 pm - Levittown, PA

Athlinks is a great social networking site for athletes.   Runners, Triathlons, Biking, Swimming!

What I LOVE about Athlinks is the ability to plan your race calendar and have a central storage place for all your race results.

My Calendar as a sample:

It doesn't matter who the race timing company was or where the results are posted, you can submit the results and they will be added to your profile. When you join it will automatically bring in as many results as the site can find for you. Again, if something is missing because of name differences etc. you can submit the race results.

My Results as a sample:

I created a club page for the OH Exercise and Fitness Forum ... sign up!

http://www.athlinks.com/affiliate/1588/OH-Exercise-and-Fitness-Forum.aspx

My profile link is in my siggy. Say hi and add me as a friend so we can keep up with each others races.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

levittown_loser
on 6/14/09 9:16 pm - Levittown, PA
No takers eh? 

Did I mention it's FREE? 

Have a great week everyone.

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active