Friday workout and weekend plans

Seht
on 6/12/09 12:32 am
So 4 a.m. this morning was cold and bed was warm.  But I still managed to drag my sorry but out.
6.5 mile ride to the gym, 5k on the treadmill, 6.5 mile ride home.

Bed still looks good, but I'm off to work.
Exercise this weekend will consist of helping a friend move and anything else I can fit in there.

Have a great weekend.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 6/12/09 2:42 am - Cumming, GA
did 45 minutes in the weight room (back, bi, and shoulders), 38 minutes on the stationary bike with 6 one minute sprints intermixed, and then 2000 meters in the pool (around 45 minutes).

tomorrow morning i race in my 2nd ever 5K in Roswell, GA....
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Mifiremedic
on 6/12/09 9:35 am - MI
Scott,

I did absolutely nothing today, besides work.

Now for the weekend plans. I have the first day of a organized summer running program tomorrow, and then Sunday I am going for my first ever century ride. Should be an interesting weekend.

Curt
Seht
on 6/12/09 9:36 am
I hope you have a great time on that century ride!

Have a great weekend.

Scott

Darrell H.
on 6/12/09 11:30 am - Sinton, TX
Scheduled rest day today which was a good thing as I was on the road more than 6 hours driving back from west Texas. 600 meters of swimming scheduled for tomorrow. I think I might start the day off with an easy 30 minute run since the pool wont open till 10;30, then on Sunday I have another 20.5 mile run.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/12/09 12:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Today I swam 2500 M   Mixed drills with 1 x 1600M timed swim in 26:54......Here is what the weekend looks like:

Saturday 6:30am Arrive at Benbrook Lake for 2500 M Open Water Swim

10 MInute Transition

4 Hour Ride (80+ Miles) 1 hour at Race Pace, 2 hours moderate pace, last 1 hour Hill repeats

10 minute Transition

6 x 1 mile Brick at Race Pace with 90 second recovery between

30 minute Jog Cool down...

Sunday I will be resting. Catch ya all later and have a great weekend. Scott.... I got my beans today, thanks again buddy!
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 6/13/09 2:03 am
Saturdays workout sounds like a good use for those beans.

I'm glad I could get them out to you.

Scott

MacMadame
on 6/12/09 2:58 pm - Northern, CA
I was going to ride my bike after work but then I got roped into making dinner instead. Pout.

This weekend I will do a temp run tomorrow and a long bike ride on Sunday. With MacBoy's HS graduation this weekend, I'm not sure I'll get in another swim or another strength session.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

saxman007
on 6/13/09 2:17 am - Port Huron, MI
 Yesterday I did an OWS in Lake Huron again -- went MUCH better than last time.  Still difficult in a body of water like that.  Anyone doing OWS in the ocean give me some pointers on sighting/dealing with chop.
Nothing today -- Olympic tri tomorrow.  Best case scenario tomorrow: I'm not last:) The swim will push me to my limits but I think I can do it.  It'll be interesting to see what the swim course will be, I think it's 3 500m laps in the Detroit River but we may have a different course than the sprinters.  Gonna tape/safety pin my nutrition to my bike/race belt.  
Next week I get back into the training charts and stop this damned unfocused stuff I've been doing -- now that I can swim!  
Report on Monday, if I can move
--Dan
levittown_loser
on 6/13/09 7:24 am - Levittown, PA
Friday - 16 miles on the bike

Saturday - 5.3 mile run

Sunday - REST!     

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active