$OT$ - Spam is protein right?

levittown_loser
on 6/10/09 1:14 am, edited 6/10/09 1:15 am - Levittown, PA
OK not that kind of SPAM.    This spam where I'm asking for $ :)

I'm running in the 20in24 July 18th and would love to raise just $200.00 for this great cause and hopefully more.

Please check out my online donation page for more information on the Back on My Feet program and consider making even a small donation.   This program helps fight homelessness but not by providing food or housing!   It uses a running program to build support and motivation required to move towards self –sufficiency!  It's an awesome concept and is active in Philadelphia and Baltimore.

Thanks for visiting my page!   All donations are tax deductible!

http://www.active.com/donate/bomf20in24/20n24TBlanch

Tom

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/10/09 2:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
Heck, if it's in Philly, you should have titled the thread "Scrapple is protein right?" Ha... Great cause, cool concept....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

levittown_loser
on 6/10/09 3:33 am - Levittown, PA
lol yeah we love our scrapple!    Thanks dan.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active