Tuesday's Workout

Scott William
on 6/9/09 2:02 am
I did 21 minutes on the stair machine today which was 95 floors.  My HR was above 165 for about the whole time.  I was a sweat machine.

There was also some stretching and light weights thrown in.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 6/9/09 3:32 am, edited 6/9/09 8:32 am
Bike to work 3 miles
40 minute ride during luch.  Not sure how far I'll make it.  20 minutes out and 20 minutes back.
Bike home 3 miles

So I'm hoping for somewhere in the 15-20 mile range for the day.

I made it 10 miles on my lunch, so I'll end up with 16 miles today.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 6/9/09 3:49 am - Cumming, GA
48 minutes of weights (legs and core), ran outside (easy to moderate hills) for 5 miles in 48:17, then swam 2,000 meters...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Darrell H.
on 6/9/09 9:25 am - Sinton, TX
I am having to modify my plans schedule this week since I am in San Angelo at a football coaches clinic. I woke up at 4 this morning for my swim. It was supposed to be 500 meters but I wen 600. warm up was an easy 50 yards. Then I swam 10x50 yards with 10 seconds rest between. I then ended with a 50 yard easy cool down. I then drove home to the track (35 minutes away from the pool) and did my 3 mile run. I felt pretty good and finished the 3 miles at a 9:50 pace. This run waas supposed to be in the evening, but with the 6 hour drive I had today I decided to get the run out of the way early.

Tomorrow I will ride the indoor bike at the hotel fitness room.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Cassie W.
on 6/9/09 10:28 am
Got up early and hit the pool again.  Swam 850 yards.   Unfortunately, I think the rest of the week will be dedicated to rest and plenty of fluids.  This afternoon, I came down with the same flu-like symptoms that my kids had.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Mifiremedic
on 6/9/09 10:43 am - MI
I did 30 minutes on the eliptical during my lunch break, and just a little while ago got in a 26 mile bike ride.

Great job everyone
DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/9/09 11:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
Was supposed to be an "Off" day, but decided to go for  an easy Open Water Swim down at the lake. Ended up swimming 1800Meters in 30:29. I hope everyone is well and will catch ya all later...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

saxman007
on 6/9/09 12:30 pm - Port Huron, MI
 Got in a 3 mile run and about 45 minutes in the pool (lost track of laps after the 500 yard warm-up).  Did enjoy playing with my new paddles!  Not sure if they're supposed to just make you faster or take less strokes.  I was amazed at how different my stroke felt after the paddle work:)
--Dan
MacMadame
on 6/9/09 2:15 pm - Northern, CA
Turned my Tues. AM "bric" class into a Spin Class. Did a track workout this PM -- about 4 miles including some hill repeats.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active