Monday's workout!!!

Scott William
on 6/8/09 12:06 am
It may be Monday but it's my Friday!!!  (I work a rotating schedule).

I did a nice and hard 3.1 miles this morning.  Temp was perfect. The birds were chriping and I saw two turtles.  A box and a snapper.

BTW, I forget to mention that I got an award in the mail.  I was second in my age divison for a race I ran a couple weeks ago.  I didn't stick around for awards so they sent me the cirtificate.  I was psyched as it was my first.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Darrell H.
on 6/8/09 12:19 am - Sinton, TX
My training plan calls for a day of rest today. Much needed rest I might say. Yesterday I was drained all day after my bike ride. It was my longest ride to date by 4.5 miles, but still only 20.5 miles with just a few hills and 2 overpasses. Hopefully this rest will help.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Darrell H.
on 6/8/09 12:20 am - Sinton, TX
Conratulations on the award. That is awesome!
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/8/09 12:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
Morning.... This week is mostly a recovery week for me, but today I got out and swam 2500 Meters Straight in 44:18. That's it for me today, I hope everyone is well...
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 6/8/09 2:54 am - Cumming, GA
kindof a light day in the gym for me... 39 minutes of weights (back, bi, and shoulders), 37 minutes on the stationary bike with 5 one minute sprints sprinkled in the middle, then 37 minutes on the stairmaster.

did 5 miles yesterday and felt pretty good...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Cassie W.
on 6/8/09 10:18 am
Today was a pool day - about 40 minutes without any cramps in my calves or my feet.  I'm starting to feel like I'm making progress. 

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MacMadame
on 6/8/09 1:53 pm - Northern, CA
Today's my rest day. Plus I had to wrestle my way out of jury duty and that left me winded.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Vicki PNW
on 6/9/09 4:56 am
Got a cure for Monday blues?

1 hour barbell exercise class, with exercises similar to weight lifters on TV.
1 hour water aerobics class in 5 feet of water.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active