Friday, Sat. and Sunday exercise

MacMadame
on 6/5/09 3:46 pm - Northern, CA
I decided just to make one big thread.

I took Mini-Mac to the local elementary school to run on the track. She's doing a Fun Run on Sunday in conjunction with my local tri.

I was quite dismayed to realize how out of shape she is. She used to be my big athlete! I feel like I've failed her some how.

Sat - run drills in the AM, picnic with lots of sports in the PM (I may actually climb the rock wall this year.) Then Mini-Mac and I will hit the gym in the evening. (Her idea.)

Sun - Mermaid Sprint Tri.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Darrell H.
on 6/6/09 12:14 am - Sinton, TX
Friday I did a 500 yard swim workout. 1x50 warm up then 16x25 with 5 sec rest between sets followed by 1x50 cool down.

Today I had my longest run to date. I ran 5.3 miles at a 10:57 pace folloed by 1/4 mile cool down walk. Who would have ever thought this big lug would be running 5 miles in a week much less all in less than an hour?

Tomorrow I am scheduled for a 20 mile bike ride with 2 hills (really overpasses, that is the best I could do in this flat farmland) I am really looking forward to this as it will be my longest bike ride to date.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
levittown_loser
on 6/6/09 2:59 am - Levittown, PA
Saturday -  Trained with my marathon training team and did 5 miles.

Tom went for a 5.26 mile run.

Tom went for a 5.26 mile run. According to the Nike+ Running Monitor the run took 45 minutes and 15 seconds and was done at an average pace of 8:36 per mile.

Sunday
- I'm running in a 5 mile race "Run the Gates" http://www.runthegates.org/

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Vicki PNW
on 6/6/09 7:33 am, edited 6/7/09 10:48 am
Friday:
1 hour water aerobics class.
1 hour Group Power class, a barbell program with exercises similar to weight lifters on TV.

Saturday:
1 hour water aerobics class.
1 hour power-walking to/from reservoirs.  Weather: overcast but dry with temps in 60s.

Sunday:
1 hour power-walking to/from reservoirs.  Weather: overcast but dry with temps in 60s.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 6/6/09 2:41 pm - Northern, CA
Update: I tried the climbing wall but it's *nothing* like real rock climbing and I ended up giving up pretty quickly. The picnic was actually pretty boring so Ieft early.

Ran 15 min at 6.0 in the gym after dinner and then played in the activity pool with Mini-Mac for a while.

Now I have to go to bed because I have to get up at 5am and I'm no where near ready... still haven't put the Yankz in my new running shoes or packed my transition bag. Bah!

Darrell H.
on 6/7/09 12:18 am - Sinton, TX
Sunday update. I rode my bike 20.5 miles up a few small rolling hills and then up 2 overpasses at a slow 13.1 mph avg. Wind killed me. Just got to keep working. The thing about the flat coast here in south Texas is the wind off the gulf can get you. And today is a light wind day :(
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
playwithzoe
on 6/7/09 3:27 am
Friday ?? - I think I didn't workout

Saturday - Yoga and 4 mile run, amazing how much easier this as become over the past month, used to be a major struggle.  Time to add some distance.

Sunday - Swimming laps in the pool - decided to train for a sprint tri, this will be the first time I've swam laps in years!  I may also do some interval sprinting if I have anything left after the swim.

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Cassie W.
on 6/7/09 7:28 am
My kids have been sick since Wednesday, so today is the first opportunity that I've had to get out.  Ran an easy 10 miles. 

Poor babies have had the flu twice this extended flu season:  Type B in March; Type A in June and my youngest ended up with pneumonia, as well. 

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MacMadame
on 6/7/09 11:31 am - Northern, CA
Update: Ran the Mermaid in 1:18:28!! I was only about 10 min. behind my age group winner, if I read the results right.

The entire course was pretty much flat and that really helped. Next year I'm determined to do it in under an hour.

Seht
on 6/7/09 12:14 pm
35 mile bike ride Sunday.

Very sore and uncomfortable on Friday and Saturday.  I think I have been having some issue with pleurisy.  This is twice now in the last 3 months that it has interrupted my trainng routine.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active