sports bean dealer in the house

Seht
on 6/5/09 6:10 am
I made the drive over to the Jelly Belly factory today.  They had a huge quantity of the sports beans seconds.  So I went hog wild and bought 30 pounds of the beans.  These beans are the ones where 2 or 3 beans are stuck together, so the quality control won't package them for retail sales.  These come in 1 pound bags and cost $2.00 per bag plus shipping.  The shipping will be more expensive than the beans at least it was the last time I mailed some out.
That's a great price because these beans usually run 1.50 to 2.00 per individual serving bag (14 beans 28 grams) per bag.  So the bulk seconds are equivalent to getting 16+ individual serving bags of the beans.
I had orders already for 15 pounds of the beans, I put a pound aside for myself, which means I have 14 more to spare if anyone wants them. 

Shipping on a pound of the beans was around 8.00 to Texas, so a pound of the beans was about 10.00 total, still a 6.00 savings over ordering them or purchasing them individually.

If interested send me a message and I'll get them out to you.
If not, I have sports beans for my local club and myself for the next year or so.  Ha-ha

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

saxman007
on 6/5/09 11:49 am - Port Huron, MI
 So this is what the black market looks like
With 2 HIM and 2 marathons over the next 4 months I'm sure I'll make good use of my beans!
--Dan
Seht
on 6/5/09 11:54 am
yeah I was overcome by buyers frenzy.
Last time I was there they only had 1 flavor available and a small quantity of them.
This time they had a whole display rack and most of the flavors.  I just couldn't pass it up.
I walked out of there with 30 pounds of jelly beans.  I was thinking please don't let anyone who knows me , and knows I have had bariatric surgery see me carrying 30 pounds of jelly beans.

Scott

Hawgman
on 6/8/09 12:33 am - TX
Scott,

I'll take some.  How do I get you my info and $$$$$?

Darrell
Seht
on 6/8/09 2:16 am
I sent you a personal message with the details

Most Active