Monday workouts

Seht
on 5/31/09 11:53 pm
Today started with
40 minutes of interval work, 1 minute at my fastest speed, 1.5 minutes walking.  Rinse and repeat for 40 minutes.

I thought I was doing great.  Then on my way out I walked past a guy who looked like he was out for a leisurely jog on the treadmill.  He was jogging at what was a sprint for me  .  Oh well, back to the treadmill.

How is everyone else doing today?

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 6/1/09 12:49 am - Cumming, GA
50 minutes of weights (legs and core), 37 minutes on the stationary bike (100+ RPM the entire time), 40 minutes on the stairmaster, and then capped it off with an 11 minute "sprint" on the elliptical...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Scott William
on 6/1/09 1:06 am
I had a great workout today with mile repeats.  I did 5 at 8:30 pace and the last one was 8:05.  I added a mile with the warm up and cool down for a total of 6.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Hawgman
on 6/1/09 1:21 am - TX
3 miles in 33 minutes.  5K Saturday.
Markrb
on 6/1/09 2:05 am - MA
4 miles in 45 minutes. I have some muscle soreness and think it's time for a day off.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

levittown_loser
on 6/1/09 12:38 pm - Levittown, PA

Tom went for a 3.41 mile run.

Tom went for a 3.41 mile run. According to the Nike+ Running Monitor the run took 30 minutes and 11 seconds and was done at an average pace of 8:50 per mile.

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 6/1/09 2:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Today I tried something new... I did my first Yoga class and loved it even though I suck at it! Then I did a 45 minute recovery spin, followed by a 1 mile Brick in 7:17 then I swam 3400 Meters. A solid day of training for me, I hope everyone is well.....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Vicki PNW
on 6/1/09 3:39 pm
Got a cure for Monday blues?

1 hour water aerobics class in 5 ft of water.

Was going to go power-walking this afternoon.  But there was some lightning so chose not to go.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active