Sunday's workout!

Scott William
on 5/30/09 10:41 pm
I did about 1/2 mile of lawn mowing this morning.  On my way to a 3 mile lupus walk.  Not sure how I am going to hold back from running.  :)

Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Darrell H.
on 5/31/09 12:29 am - Sinton, TX
Had my longest bike ride ever today. Went 17 miles. It was a beautiful morning with no wind. If anyone has ever been on the south Texas coast they probably dont believe me. We have been having from 30-50 mph winds the last several months. Any how my rear end is starting to get used to the seat and not hurting near as bad, but my right shoulder is really bothering me during the ride. Oh well, like the Marines say, pain is weakness leaving the body.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Elisa K.
on 5/31/09 4:09 am - Lumberton, NJ
I did a 5 mile run this morning.  I have been a slug since finishing the Broad Street Run on May 3rd.  I need to get back on the wagon - no more slacking!!
Cassie W.
on 5/31/09 4:33 am
Today was 18 miles on the bike, followed by a 2.5 mile run.  I have to say this is the best that I've ever felt a week after a marathon.  The increased training intensity paid off.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

BOS02215
on 5/31/09 6:36 am
This morning was a 2 mile walk followed by a 2 mile run! Gearing up for a 5k next Sunday with my daughter (who runs an 8 minute mile, the little booger)!  My thighs finally recovered from my 5 mile memorial day run on Thursday. Nice to be able to run again without pain.

Has anyone else had some difficulty transitioning from the treadmill to the road?  I feel like it's so much less effort on the treadmill. Perhaps I need to get out more! 

I was browsing Active.com and found a race taking place one week after our next 5k (which is a week from Today) - is that too short an interval to participate?  Should I just do it anyway?  Anyone? Bueller?   ;)
levittown_loser
on 5/31/09 9:28 am - Levittown, PA
15 Miles on the bike today.   This is the first time I road since losing the weight and it was fun! 

For the heck of it ... here is a link to my GPS track of the ride

http://connect.garmin.com/player/6343369

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Seht
on 5/31/09 10:04 am
Went for my first ride with the local bike club.  I thought it would be good to go with the A group riders as an introduction.  I will probably continue to ride with them, but I think I can ride with the B group riders as well.  Their pace seems to be more like I am used to doing, and it will provide more hills and a little more challenge.

Today was a 15 mile ride, and I spent a lot of time coasting waiting for people to catch up.
It was a good introduction and I signed up as a member.

Looking forward to more rides.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 5/31/09 4:09 pm - Northern, CA
I ran for an hour at the gym.

Now I'm trying to catch up on email and such since I was gone all weekend.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

mcarthur01
on 6/1/09 12:58 am - Cumming, GA
good workout for me on sunday...

started off with 38 minutes of weights (back, shoulder, and bi), did 37 minutes on the stairmaster, then went out for a five mile run with a new PR of 47:08 (http://connect.garmin.com/activity/6358672), then capped it off with a nice 1,200 meter swim in 25 minutes...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Most Active