Thursday & Friday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/29/09 1:54 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I didn't see a thread yesterday so I figured I could do it here...

Thursday: Swam a Brutal session in the morning: 400 warm up 20 x 50m all at peak effort (averaged 37 seconds) then 400m cool down. In the evening I met up with some friends from my Tri club and I swam 1800M open water at Benbrook Lake... Nice and easy.

Friday: 400m Warmup swim 1000M timed swim (16:35) and 400M cool down... Tomorrow I have Master's swim in the morning followed by a 4 hour ride.. I am going to try to bust out 80 miles in that 4 hours.

WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO???? Talk to you later....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 5/29/09 2:06 am
Thursday was an hour on the elliptical.
Today was a 5k took 6 minutes of my time
Tonight will be masters swim.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 5/29/09 2:10 am - Cumming, GA
Crazy swim workouts Dan!

Thursday was my non-brick workout :), i think i'll call the leg workout --> stairmaster --> to 5 mile run the "cinderblock" from now on.

Today was 40 minutes of weights and resistance work (chest and tri), 37 minutes on the stationary bike at 100+ RPM, 40 minutes on the stairmaster, and then a 1,200 meter swim in 25 minutes.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

dlamp
on 5/29/09 2:31 am - Ildeyld Park, OR
Yesterday was my hike day I walked 2 miles in and ran about half the time on my way out. I run up all hills and about half of the flats on the way out. This is the trail if your interested. I am going to do the 15.7 miles before summer is over this year. I do this twice a week.

http://www.blm.gov/or/districts/roseburg/recreation/umpquatr ails/tioga_segment.htm

Today is chest and tri day in the gym. I do some cardio on the elypt than hit the weights.  I super set the whole time with a two minute rest in between sets. Three sets of each lift to exhaustion. Bench,bent over bb rows, dumb bell flys, seated reverse fly, swiss ball preacher curls, french press. Than as much cardio as I can. I lift for days a week.

Derrick

Rny  07/20/2004. 
My other site is: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/

MacMadame
on 5/29/09 3:20 am - Northern, CA
Thurs: 17.5 mi bike ride

Today's my day off. We're going camping and I'm bringing my bike & wet suit!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Markrb
on 5/29/09 9:01 am - MA
Yesterday I ran 4 miles in the morning, then did an hour weight lifting class followed by an hour long spin class.

Today took a light 3.5 mile run since my legs were shot from yesterday.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Cassie W.
on 5/29/09 10:05 am
Thursday was my first day back to running after the marathon with an easy 2 miles.

Today, I hit the pool for a half an hour.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

saxman007
on 5/30/09 12:39 am - Port Huron, MI
 Thursday: Did a 4 mile track run w/intervals.  Had pizza for dinner Wed and lunch Thur what a HORRIBLE decision lol!
Vicki PNW
on 6/1/09 8:37 am
Thursday:
1 hour water aerobics class.
1 hour Group Active class that involves 1/3 step, 1/3 free weights, and 1/3 floor exercises.

Friday:
1 hour water aerobics class.
Brisk walk in airport terminal for flight to southern Calif.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active