Tuesday's Workout

Scott William
on 5/26/09 1:15 am
I ran 3.1 this morning through the woods.  Not really a trail but more like a fire road.  Not sure of the time but the HR was up.  I also plan on mowing the lawn (another 3 miles) and building some walls for some upper body work.

How about u?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Seht
on 5/26/09 1:47 am
12 sets of 1 minute sprint followed by 1.5 minute recovery
Then onto the leg machines to punish my legs for being slow

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 5/26/09 4:34 am - Cumming, GA
38 minutes of weights (shoulders, bicep, and upper back), 37 minutes on the staitionary bike, 37 minutes on the stairmaster, and 1,200 meters in pool (26 minutes)...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

MacMadame
on 5/26/09 10:20 am - Northern, CA
I went to my new gym and did their "BRIC" workout. We spun for 45 min, ran outside for 30 and then did 15 min. of ab/core work.

It turns out I knew the instructor... he's in my tri club!

Tonight I will do the normal track workout. I'm not sure what they will have us do, but I'm sure it will be fun.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Markrb
on 5/26/09 11:08 am - MA
I ran my first outside 10K this morning. I wasn't really concerned about time, but I was faster on the treadmill, no hills makes a difference ;-).  I did it in 1:12. It was a beautiful morning, sunny and 60 degrees.

I went to the gym and took a hour weight lifting class this evening.

Man, I can't believe I'm running 6+ miles without stopping, it blows me away.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Vicki PNW
on 5/26/09 1:21 pm

1 hour water aerobics class in 4.5 feet of water.

Was going to go to my Group Active class involving 1/3 step, 1/3 free weights, and 1/3 floor exercises with some yoga.  However, had problem with the brakes on my car so had to take the car to the shop instead.  The car should be fixed tomorrow.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 5/27/09 2:00 am - Northern, CA
Our track workout was a tempo run for 20 minutes, then run back to our cars at an easy pace. But I got confused and ran back faster than I ran out.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active