signed up for Disneyland 1/2 marathon!

Full Tilt Boogie .
on 5/23/09 1:43 pm - none of your bee's wax, CA
I am 18 mos. post-op and doing the Disneyland 1/2 marathon. I know there are others on this forum that will be there. How about a shout out and 411 on the event. 

Kathleen

Grow some and use 'um!     

Brian W.
on 5/25/09 3:24 am - Belmont, CA
I'm considering doing it this year.  I know several people that have done it in the past.  Maybe Kevin A will pop in and give his advice, but from what I know, the start is really hectic, but after you clear the park, it will open up a lot.

Really too bad that you dont get a free park ticket for your 120 bucks, but thats Disney for you!

Brian
~350
Full Tilt Boogie .
on 5/25/09 11:13 am - none of your bee's wax, CA
Ya, a free Disney tick would be nice for 120 entry fee!
I am so excited to be in good health to do it period.
Stay in touch and let me know your plans.

Kathleen 

Grow some and use 'um!     

Kevin A.
on 5/26/09 2:51 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
I'm still thinking about if I'm going to run Disney one more time. I've done it 2 years in a row and both years the medal was the same and the cost of running it keeps going up. But it is a fun 1/2 marathon!! Lots of people cheering you on and being able to run through Disneyland and Angel stadium is very cool!! If you have any questions fill free to ask!!

Good Luck!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
Most Active