Saturday Workouts....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/23/09 4:12 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is well and is enjoying this holiday weekend. At some point this weekend and each and everyday we take some time out to remember those who laid down the ultimate sacrfice so that we might be able to enjoy our freedoms. I met up with the Master's swim class this morning for a light 2000M swim... Pulls, kicks, 3 x 300's cool down.... Then went out for an easy 45 mile ride. Nothing crazy, just a light recovery ride. It felt good to be back in the saddle again. WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? Did you race? Did you just workout? EVERYBODY CHIME IN!!! 
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 5/23/09 5:21 am - Cumming, GA
did weights for 35 minutes (chest/tri), stairmaster for 37 minutes, then ran 5 miles just under 10 min miles in 48:58....  i think i'm ready for the 5K on Monday...
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Hawgman
on 5/23/09 7:46 am - TX
6 miles in 68:28.  A good morning.
Darrell H.
on 5/23/09 9:53 am - Sinton, TX
an easy 2.5 mile run this morning in anticipation of 1st brick tomorrow morning.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Vicki PNW
on 5/23/09 3:09 pm
1 hour of water aerobics class in 4.5 feet of water.
1 hour of power walking to reservoirs and back.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 5/23/09 4:13 pm - Northern, CA
Did a bike workout with hill repeats. It was fun.

Then I got fitted for new running shoes. That was fun too. The place I went to only does running stuff and was very high tech. I got video taped and put my feet in some box that does computer analysis and everything.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active