Sunday workouts

Cassie W.
on 5/17/09 4:03 am
Today was a 5K race for me - took third in my age bracket with a 27:41.  It was a cold windy day in Central New York.  Couldn't believe I had to wear mittens and ear warmers in May!

I'm hoping for 50 degrees and calm for next weekend's marathon.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

MacMadame
on 5/17/09 4:58 am - Northern, CA
I'm trying to convince myself to go running even though it's 80 degrees out.

Later one we're meeting my mom at her hotel and will probably go swimming.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Brian W.
on 5/17/09 9:15 am - Belmont, CA
A very tough 19 miles today in the heat, even though i started about 7 am.  Hoping that race day isn't like this or I'm in huge trouble!

Brian
~350
Markrb
on 5/17/09 11:41 am - MA
I did an hour spin class and an hour weight lifting class. I'm hoping to do 5 mile run tomorrow.
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

Darrell H.
on 5/17/09 11:47 pm - Sinton, TX
I completed my first 4 mile run yesterday. I was so thrilled with myself. I knew I could do it, and I also know I could have done more, but I am going to stay with the small increases to help prevent injury. It was actually the first time running that I my body did not want to stop. It was a strange feeling. When I started walking at the end of the 4 miles, my legs did not adjust well to the walk. I might need to slow jog before I start the walking. Saturday I did 18.25 miles on the bike at an 18 mph pace. It is amazing how much difference 9 months makes. Thanks to everyone on this board for all the inspiration you continue to give me.
Tri Daring Greatly! www.tridaringgreatly.com

I will no longer be a spectator, a dreamer, a wonderer. I AM a doer; not only a goal setter, but a goal achiever. I will lead by example rather than word. I will "DARE GREATLY!"
Most Active