Saturday workouts

Cassie W.
on 5/16/09 8:08 am
This morning was an easy 5 miles with my Boilermaker training group.

What did you do today?
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Scott William
on 5/16/09 9:49 am
My workout was a 3.425 mile race this morning.  I would guess that there were no more than 70 people (one of the smallest races I have been in) and I was probably 30th or so.  What surprised me was my time.  I was a minute faster than a similar distance race last week and I not nearly as beat.

Go get em in Vermont.  I would love to be there but don't think I will pull it off.  If I do, maybe I can put in a few miles with you.  Good luck.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
MacMadame
on 5/16/09 4:47 pm, edited 5/16/09 4:49 pm - Northern, CA
My "New to the Sport" workout moves around and today it was an Open Water Swim about 4 mi. from my house. So I rode my bike to it. I did the "Cross-fit" workout -- 2200 yards interspersed with calisthenics. Then we did a 20 min. run followed by a bike ride home.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Rob S.
on 5/17/09 10:18 pm - DE
I was down at the beach this weekend for a progressive dinner, so Saturday morning while everyone was sleeping in, I just headed out an ran out along the beachline till I got winded.  At six miles, I decided it was time to turn around and head back.  So I got in 12 miles.  Not fast, but just a consistent non-stop pace.  Ran the last mile on the beach to get a workout on the sand.
Rob
Most Active