I can't wait to RUN!

kathkeb
on 5/10/09 11:50 am
Hello.
I am having a Realize Band placed on 6/5/09 and can't wait.

One of my top goals is to RUN!   I know that there is a runner trapped inside of this body.

I walked the Tucson 1/2 marathon (December 2007) and the Phx Rock N Roll 1/2 marathon (January 2008) and really want to take up running and participate in 5K's, 10K's, and even run a 1/2 in a 2 - 3 years.

I have tendoinitis in my right ankle, so I am not doing too much treadmill work, but I have worked myself up from 5 minutes on the elliptical to 50 minutes (this morning).
I will try for 60 minutes on Tuesday -- and keep at that, every other day, until my surgery.

Once cleared for exercise, I will continue the elliptical and add in some weight work on alternate days.

I really enjoy reading about all of the running and exercise success here!   You inspire me.
Kath

levittown_loser
on 5/10/09 10:23 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Luck Kath!  Once you set your mind to something it's amazing that the body will follow! 

HW 341/SW 309/CW 169/GW 190   172 lb. loss with my DS -  Subscribe to me on YouTube!
Plastics with Dr. Sauceda 1-11-11 Lower Body Lift, Thigh Lift, Upper Body Lift, Arm Lift and Male Breast Reduction

If you are a MALE and are interested in MALE PLASTICS AFTER WLS click to join our OH Group!

Most Active