Something Cool....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/10/09 6:04 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

Tonight I will be interviewed on www.Competitorradio.com . Last week's show was with The Legendary Dave Scott and was a pretty cool interview. You can listen to it and a ton of great stuff on the website. Anyways, Bob Babbitt & Paul Huddle will be interviewing me, and I am way stoked to be on their show. I am not sure if it will be airing live or not, but the interview starts at 8pm west side time, so 10pm here in Texas. Anyways, thought I would share, catch up with you all later......
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Dan T.
on 5/10/09 12:04 pm - Logan, UT
You are a regular celebrity Dan - BTW your story was one of the first I came across when starting on my journey and you and a few others have been a major inspiration to me - just don't let it go to your head! (too late?)

Have fun!
Dan

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/10/09 12:11 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Thanks for saying I am an inspiration. I have far from let this go to my head. I push myself and my story not to get my name in the paper for me, but to get my story out there to help and inspire others. www.swimfromobesity.com I am far from letting things go to my head, as  humble as apple pie, and thankful for every blessing big and small in my life. Take care....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Dan T.
on 5/10/09 12:19 pm - Logan, UT
Glad to hear it Dan - I figured that was the case.  I am doing the same here. 

My brother actually told me on the phone yesterday that I was an inspiration to him - it took me back as he has always been thin.  I have had people at work (when I had a job) tell me that I had inspired them.  This is something I want to continue doing - infecting others with inspiration to better themselves in anyway they can.  We all have things we can do to better our lives and not just in weight loss or activity levels.

Dan

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

kypdurran
on 5/10/09 11:04 pm - Baton Rouge, LA

Cool.  Missed the interview and didn't see any archive links for it online.   If you get a link, post it up.

Chad

Most Active