Friday's workout!

Scott William
on 5/8/09 2:22 am
I ran a nice hard but not too hard 3.5 this morning.  Just me and the birds!  Great run.
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
mcarthur01
on 5/8/09 2:34 am - Cumming, GA
35 minutes of weights, 32 min on the stationary bike, 37 minutes on the stairmaster, and 1,600 meters swimming (between 35 and 36 minutes).
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Kevin A.
on 5/8/09 6:04 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Weight-Bi & Tri-cepts

Spin class!! I did the class last night and this moring. That bike seat felt really small!!

Have a great weekend!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
MacMadame
on 5/8/09 10:03 am - Northern, CA
We went paddle-boating at work. That was a lot harder work than it looks!

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Cassie W.
on 5/8/09 11:49 am
Today was a 4 miler on the treadmill, including 10 one-minute intervals at 7:30 pace. 

I'm excited that I'll be running a 5K next weekend as a speed workout before my marathon Memorial Day weekend.  It's been a while since I've raced the shorter distances.  It'll be interesting to see how much time I can carve off my best 5K.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/8/09 1:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
My workout was at the Chiropractor where he all but beat the living snot out of my calfs and shoulders with ART. Man it hurt, but I feel great. That's it, rest day aside from my softball game this evening. Take care.....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Vicki PNW
on 5/8/09 3:03 pm
1 hour barbell exercises similar to weight lifters on TV.
15 minutes on treadmill, averaging 3.0 mph.  Plus, 3 minutes cool-down.
15 minutes on stationary bike.

My car had a flat tire as I was driving home from running errands after exercising and working out.  That tire could not be fixed at the tire shop, so I had to buy a used replacement.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Most Active