Wednesday's Workout! it is wednesday, right?

Scott William
on 5/6/09 4:02 am
My week is all screwed up.  I can't figure out the day.  Pretty sure it's wednesday.  Anyway, hope everyone is doing well with the exercise.  For those of up up north, I think that I can speak for almost everyone when I say, "it's great to get out in the nice warm weather".  I personally have had some great runs over the last few weeks including today!

Today, I did 3 * mile at 8:30 pace.  It was a good solid pace for me but not too hard where I struggled with form.  I will probably add a mile a week to 6 and then work on quickening the pace a bit.  I signed up for the Hartford 1/2 in October and I want to run a P.R. and break 2 hours.  That is going to have to include a solid base before I get into the real meat of the training.

Anyway, what did you do?
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/6/09 12:48 pm, edited 5/6/09 12:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Ran 8 miles in 1:07:54.......
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

saxman007
on 5/6/09 2:15 pm - Port Huron, MI
 Masters swim tonight -- good season, got my stroke down to 16/25 yards.  Felt pretty strong.  We did 50 minutes of swimming and then played water polo for about a 1/2 hour.  I wasn't expecting the workout that gave us, lol

Seht
on 5/6/09 4:30 pm
ran 10k, took almost 2 minutes off my previous time.  Still slow as a turtle, but making progress.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

MacMadame
on 5/7/09 3:37 pm - Northern, CA
Swam 1850 yards.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active