Thank You

Heavenlydelight
on 5/5/09 2:29 pm - Houston, TX
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

I want to thank each and every one of you who post on here. I mostly lurk on OH and in the past few weeks have been on this forum a lot. It has been very motivating to read your post and see how far you have come and the goals you have for yourself.

Seht, Thanks for your last post about pushing on. It encouraged me tonight to push on. I have been doing the couch to 5k program. I am on week 8 but since I jog slowly I have only completed 2 miles but all day I thought about your post and tonight I just pushed myself to go 3 miles. Who would have thought? I began this journey at 448 pounds. I have lost over 220 pounds since 3/2007 and now I am able to jog 3 miles. What a WOW for me!

Scott W., thanks for the comment regarding: DLF>DNF>>DNS. That has also stuck with me all day because I have been very concerned about not being ready for my 1st 5k event coming up in a couple of weeks but your comment put in all in perspective for me.

Again, thanks to all who post.:
Seht, Darrel, saxman, kypd, danceb, MacM, Brian, Haw, and the many others who give great advise, tip, insight and who post questions that have either been on my mind or would have never crossed my mind but make me say glad that was asked.

I also want to thank Lee who posts on another forum but has also kept me motivated to complete the c25k program.

Guy & Gals, keep up the good work and keep posting. You never know whose life you are affecting with your story / testimony and achievements.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Hawgman
on 5/5/09 11:10 pm - TX
Keep up the good work!!  I am looking forward to the race report from your first 5K!!

Darrell
Seht
on 5/6/09 2:04 am
Wow that's great!  congrats on getting that 3 mile run completed.  That's a great feeling isn't it?
Don't worry about the slow running, I'm right there with you.  It's just great that you are out doing it.
I'm looking forward to seeing that first race report from you.  Now that you know you can do that 5k, you can get the T-shirt to advertise it.

Best wishes

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Scott William
on 5/6/09 4:09 am
Congrats on having the courage to start!
Scott

Link to my running journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1303681

4 full's - 14 halves - 2 goofy's and one Mt. Washington!
Most Active