Tuesday Workouts

MacMadame
on 5/5/09 2:04 pm - Northern, CA
I just came back from Track. We did a special "Cinco de Mayo" workout that was 5 min. of running followed by 5 min. of workout exercises repeated 5 times.

I took it easy because my calves are still bugging me from Wildflower.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Cassie W.
on 5/5/09 8:39 pm
Tonight was an easy run, which was good because I felt pretty sluggish after Sunday's 18 miler.  I ran 5.5 miles at an average 10:21 pace.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

saxman007
on 5/5/09 9:43 pm - Port Huron, MI
 Blah night for me.  I did 18.5 miles on my bike in an hour.  It was the hilly course so not entirely bad though my cadence was low and I had a hard time picking it up.  
Went down to the pull last night too -- got out after about 40 minutes, it just wasn't going great there either:(  I got a little over a 1000 yards but never really felt like I did Monday.  Tonight is the masters swim so I'm going to rest up to be fresh tonight.  
mcarthur01
on 5/6/09 12:28 am - Cumming, GA
Today is a rest day (Wednesday), but yesterday i lifted weights for 40 minutes (legs and core), did a spin on the stationary bike for 32 minutes (did just over 10 miles @ levels 12 to 14), did 37 minutes on the stairmaster, and then swam a 1/2 mile in the pool in about 16 minutes (had to cut the swim short because i was late to my first meeting of the day.)
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/6/09 1:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
Coached group open water swim in Benbrook Lake... Somewhere between 1.5 and 2 miles. We have a 2.5 - 3 mile  open water swim on Thursday.... I love my new wetsuit
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

saxman007
on 5/6/09 4:02 am - Port Huron, MI
 what wetsuit did you get?
DANCBJAMMIN
on 5/6/09 4:08 am, edited 5/6/09 4:08 am - Fort Worth, TX

* Suit is made primarily out of Yamamoto neoprene #40 which is the most comfortable and flexible neoprene on the market.
* Almost zero water allowed to enter suit. (metal cell material and jersey allow direct neoprene contact to skin).
* Reverse zipper design allows the fastest opening and prevents accidental opening in the water.
* Shorter cut on arms and legs allows for faster removal of wetsuit.
* Flexible zipper design contours to the shape of athletes back during swim.
* Ultra flexibility textile in the shoulders and armpits with multi-directional stretch.
* High 7mm neoprene inside and outside of collar eliminates chafing.
* Grooved panel on arms and legs offers resistance to water during the pull phase of swimming stroke.
* 3 mm neoprene behind the knees for increased flexibility to assist with running during the transition phase.
* SCS (Super Composite Skin) gives the wetsuit a very slick outer surface.

Like Butter!!!! Not Cheap but this bad boy rocks!!!

It is the Profile Design CELL Gold.... #40 Neoprene $619.00 (Got a crazy deal though)

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 5/6/09 3:24 am
What a day to feel weak.  I just had no energy and it was a weight lifting day.
I could have slogged through a run, but the weights just kicked my butt.  Each set was a whole new experience of crap how come i'm so weak today.

I feel much better today, so I'll take it out on the run course and see how that goes tonight.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Most Active