~Friday Workouts!!~

Kevin A.
on 4/24/09 1:19 am - Bombay, CA
RNY on 08/21/06 with
Happy Friday Everyone!! I know I been missing from around here but I still here and still working out!!!

What did you do today??

Weights- Abs, Chest and arms!! Spin class!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
 "You have to be uncompromised in your level of commitment to whatever you are doing, or it can disappear as fast as it appeared." ~Michael Jordan~
DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/24/09 1:35 am - Fort Worth, TX
The extent of my workouts will include packet pickup bike inspection and a fat plate of Pasta :)

Other than that maybe a 2000m swim and a soak in the hot tub. Have a good one everyone
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

playwithzoe
on 4/24/09 3:24 am, edited 4/24/09 9:25 am
In a few minutes I'm going for a 4-5 mile run, it'll take me close to, if not an hour and my heart rate will be in my anerobic and max zones (btwn 160 & 180) - don't know why it gets so freakin high but it does.  And, I am a 12-13 minute mile runner, so not very fast.

Update - what an awful run, beautiful day but I totally hit the wall at mile 3.5 and had to walk the rest.  And i could barely walk.  It reminded me of when I ran a marathon and right after I hit mile 20 (didn't train past that) I could barely move anymore, I did finish but lost at least a half hour over that last 6 miles.  I can't believe this happened at mile 3.5????

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Seht
on 4/24/09 10:32 am
3 sets of upper body, chest, shoulders, triceps, biceps, back.  5k on the treadmill.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Cassie W.
on 4/24/09 11:40 am
It was an 8-mile trail run for me at a comfortable 10:02 average pace overall, including warm-up, cool-down and 4 miles at 9:45.

Just 4 more weeks 'til the Vermont City Marathon.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Dan T.
on 4/24/09 2:02 pm - Logan, UT
Well today I rode my bike for the longest distance ever - 40 miles!

Feels good to now consider myself as an active person - not a couch potato.

I blogged it as one of my successes:

http://azcycle4life.blogspot.com/2009/04/relieving-stress-an d-going-extra-mile.html

Thanks for those here who have inspired me and continue to inspire me to be healthy not just thinner!
Dan

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Vicki PNW
on 4/24/09 2:07 pm
1 hour group class called "Group Power", a barbell program with exercise moves similar to weight lifters on TV.
15 minutes on stationary bike.
15 minutes on stationary recumbent bike. 
30 minutes power-walking in neighborhood. Weather: clear/sunny with 60-degree temps.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 4/24/09 5:19 pm - Northern, CA
I ran for 45 min and got in 4 miles.

I was happy because I ran the whole thing at 5.2 on the treadmill and my heart rate showed that I could have gone faster. 5.2 used to be my max and I couldn't do it for the whole workout!

But I was unhappy because I am supposed to be tapering for my race next week and also recovering from my race last week and I probably shouldn't have done it at all.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

mistiimichelle
on 4/25/09 2:48 pm - Canada
RNY on 09/02/09 with
I did 20min on the eliptical then 20min on the treadmill.

Michelle
Most Active