Monday's Workouts... What Did You Do????

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/19/09 11:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Everyone,

What a gorgeous morning!!! It is suposed to be in the low to mid 80's all week with not too much wind.... YESSSSSSSSSS!!! I had Master's swim class this morning and we did somewhere between 3000 - 3200Meters (Lost track on the middle set). I am deffinetly getting out for a ride today, maybe 20 - 30 miles and want to throw on a 30 - 45 minute brick. I have a sprint tri on Sunday and am looking forward to kicking some major Clydesdale booty! What did you do today?
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

mcarthur01
on 4/19/09 11:12 pm - Cumming, GA
35 minutes of weights (chest and tri), 32 min on the elliptical, 32 min on the stairmaster, and 30 minutes in the pool no idea on the distance, but i focused on sprint intervals today for the first time and felt great.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Hawgman
on 4/20/09 1:57 am - TX
Easy 3 miles this morning.

What's a brick??
DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/20/09 2:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
A brick is when you practice coming off the bike and going straight into a run.... Get's you used to running on tired legs. I usually brick my spin class or try to get in a couple every week off my Tri bike...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/20/09 2:14 am - Fort Worth, TX
They call them bricks because that's what your legs feel like after coming off the bike!

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

Seht
on 4/20/09 2:51 am
Nothing yet, but I have 5k scheduled for the treadmill & 5k scheduled for the elliptical.
Tonight after the kids in bed.

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/20/09 11:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
So I got out for a good run this evening...... 8.85 miles in 1:17:52   average speed 6.8mph average pace 8:48 1280 calories burned. My entire run was slated to be about 11 ish miles, but I cut it short due to my knee pain (I think it is IT band) rearing it's ugly head. But, it was the longest run I have done since my marathon last month so that was cool....Have a good night everyone...

www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com

mistiimichelle
on 4/20/09 1:03 pm - Canada
RNY on 09/02/09 with
I did 1hr 15min "fatburn" on the treadmill.

Michelle
Vicki PNW
on 4/20/09 2:58 pm
Got a cure for blue Monday?

1 hour group class called "Group Active" involving 1/3 step, 1/3 lifting barbells, and 1/3 floor exercises with some yoga.
10 minutes on stair stepper.  Climbed 21 floors.
1 hour power-walking in neighborhood. Weather: sunny with temps in 70s.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

PplAmanda
on 4/20/09 11:04 pm - Benton, AR
I did a 15 minute swim with my DH. I love those swims b/c we are 'together' but can't really talk. Just enjoy the water and each other's quiet company.

Followed that with 30 minutes of water aerobics and 15 minutes of oh so good stretching.
Most Active