Sunday workouts

Cassie W.
on 4/19/09 7:16 am
I truly love living in Central New York this time of year.  The weather is just perfect for running.

Today's workout was ten 350 yard hill repeats at pace of 8:46 to 10:23 for each climb.  The first one was a little too aggressive.    I put in 6 miles total and then came home and took the dog for a 2-mile walk.  It was too gorgeous to go inside.

What did you do today?

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Elisa K.
on 4/19/09 7:23 am - Lumberton, NJ
I did a 10 mile run, and it just about killed me - LOL!  My legs were screaming by the end!  I have 2 weeks to the Broad Street Run - I am ready!!
Markrb
on 4/19/09 8:13 am - MA
Me and my fiance went for a 3-mile run in about 30 minutes with the dogs. She is just getting back to running after several years. She's doing my first 5K with me next month, and I'm looking forward to it.

We went to a park where we could run our 2 doggies, It's absolutely gorgeous here in New England today!
304/256/184/175
highest/surgery day/current/ goal

mistiimichelle
on 4/19/09 9:21 am - Canada
RNY on 09/02/09 with
I did 45min "fatburn" on the treadmill with a 5min cooldown then did laps in the pool. Not sure how many, about half an hours worth than became a lobster in the hottub!

I took my three stupids(Boxer dogs) for a good run with the ATV. I go too slow if I walk them  and leave them unsatisfied!  The weather here in Central Ontario is also amazing! 

All the best,
Michelle
MacMadame
on 4/19/09 3:37 pm - Northern, CA
Nothing much. Just finished my first triathlon, is all.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

playwithzoe
on 4/20/09 3:08 am
Cleaned out my garage, does that count?

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Rob S.
on 4/20/09 3:10 am - DE
This is actually my weekend report.  What a beautiful weekend for being outside.
On Saturday, we ran a quick 5 miles, and then jumped on our bikes for a fast 20-mile excursion.
On Sunday, we ran eight miles, lots of hills, but it's good training for the 10-mile Philadelphia Broad Street run in two weeks.  Today I'm a little sore but ready to take on a body bar and spinning class tonight.
Rob 
Most Active