Tuesday Workouts Ya'll......

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/14/09 12:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX
What a beautiful day outside today!!!! 77 degrees this afternoon, and get this... Only 3mph winds!!! That's unheard of here in Texas. I knew last night that today would be a ride day. I headed out after work and ended up getting in 31 miles and averaged 19.7 mph. Solid ride, need to do some interval work and work on pushing the big ring, I didn't drop into the big ring at all. Anyways, what did you do today?

Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

saxman007
on 4/14/09 12:56 pm - Port Huron, MI
 Did 3.5 miles averaging 9:14 pace.  We also had a beautiful day -- 48 and overcast but no rain, sigh so envious of you warm climate folk.  Was planning on swimming after my booster meeting tonight, but it ended up going until 8:45:(  Tomorrow night is the masters swim so I'm excited for that.  
--Sax
Seht
on 4/14/09 2:13 pm
I guess we had your wind today.  It was so bad we kept losing power.
I rode to work this morning.  The wind was so bad it kep pushing me all over my lane.
It felt like I was riding up hill both ways in the snow Ha.

No workout tonight, I had a piece of what was supposed to be sugar free candy and it about killed me.  I ended up leaving work early with a good case of dumping going on.

Going to try for 3 miles tomorrow.  It is my last run before this weekends triathlon.

Goodnight everyone. 
Have a great day tomorrow

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

Vicki PNW
on 4/14/09 3:22 pm
Today is my 11-month surgiversary! 
Got on the scales at the club, lost 4# since last month and have lost 103# since surgery and 121# since my initial appt with the bariatric NP!

1 hour group class called "Group Active" involving 1/3 step, 1/3 lifting barbells, and 1/3 floor exercises with some yoga.
15 minutes on stationary bike.
10 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.  Was going to do 15 minutes but had to stop when the pedal banged on the front of my left leg and that hurt! 
1 hour power-walking in neighborhood despite leg injury. Weather: Partly sunny, dry, and rather cool.
My leg is getting better now, thank you.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

MacMadame
on 4/14/09 4:11 pm - Northern, CA
Ran 5.3 miles. We were doing hill work. I love running down hill. I can run as fast as anyone going down! I even passed someone.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Cassie W.
on 4/14/09 8:57 pm
It was a beautiful evening in Central New York, perfect for a friendly 5.5 mile run with my running club.

Cassie
"Hard things take time to do. Impossible things take a little longer."

Most Active