Monday Workouts.....

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/12/09 10:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Hey Guys,

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!   Clearwater was awesome to watch yesterday, I cannot wait to be there. My 2nd Half Iron in June (Buffalo Springs Lubbock, TX) is a qualifier for Clearwater, and they give top 3 Clydes a slot... Best time there last year in Clydes was around 5:30:00 I believe.... I got my eye and that!!!! Would be so awesome to be there next year with another person who it sounds like will be there from OH... (Won't name names...Cajun) Anyways, another great day of training to help me on my way. We did 3800M total this morning in Master's. It was an incredible workout and my swimming is really coming along nicely. I am confident that I will be ready for my big swim through the Strait of Gibraltar next year. (From Spain to Africa). Anyways, I am hoping to get in a nice 6-8 mile run tonight.

WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY???
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

Seht
on 4/13/09 1:12 am, edited 4/13/09 6:24 am
My workout will be broken up through the day today.
3 mile ride to work
2 mile walk during lunch
interval run tonight 1 3/4 run, walk 1/2, 3/4 run, walk 1/2
3 mile ride to masters swim
masters swim
3 mile ride home

Scott

The first time you do something - It's going to be a personal record!

mcarthur01
on 4/13/09 1:43 am - Cumming, GA
40 minutes of weights (shoulder, back, bi), 32 min on ellipitical, 32 min on stairmaster, and 39 minutes in the pool (1600 meters)...  had my best run yet yesterday with just over 2.5 miles, i'm on my way to my first ever 5K race this summer.
Where are we going??  And why am I in this handbasket??

right now.  somewhere.  somebody is working harder than you.

Vicki PNW
on 4/13/09 1:35 pm
1 hour group class called "Group Power", a barbell program that strengthens all our major muscles with simple athletic movements such as squats, lunges, presses, and curls.
15 minutes on stationary bike. 
15 minutes on stationary recumbent bike.

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

DANCBJAMMIN
on 4/13/09 2:04 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I also ran 6 miles this evening. Take care.....
Your Friend In Health & Sport,

Dan Benintendi - OH Support Group Leader
www.trimywill.com 
www.swimfromobesity.com
www.trimywill.blogspot.com
Support Group: www.obesityhelp.com/group/Post_Op_PRs/

MacMadame
on 4/13/09 5:02 pm - Northern, CA
I went to my triathlon club meeting and won a $50 gift certificate to a bike shop. Which is good because I need a fitting! Plus I got to meet Jayne Williams, of "Slow, Fat Triathlete" fame.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Most Active